Chapter 26

Recap of last chapter

Carl invited me back to his cell, which I declined considering the situation.

The whole group kept an eye out on him, after all he killed the girl he said he loved. He said he loved me before? What if that's just his thing, killing the ones he loves and cares about.

I finally settled down into a long deserved slumber.

A Wedding?!

Andrea pov

I'm currently sitting in some sort of prison dining room being questioned by Rick and Daryl. During all of the commotion in the cellars it looked like Michonne escaped.

I can definitely see why Phillip wanted this place. Although I would never go back to him, he's a deceitful disgusting human being. After what he did to Jenn, after how he tried to get Carl to join forces with him I'm never going back.

"Alright you're going back to Woodbury. You clearly love it there don't you?" Rick asked.

"Rick. A girl found me- Michonne. She helped me we survived together. The governor, he found us in the forest and brought us back there. If I know what he was like I would never go there willingly!"

"You're a tough girl. I've seen you kill one of those things, you would've lived." Daryl said quite rudely.

"Whatever then. Give me the gun I had but I'm not going back to him." I replied, I'm sticking by what I said- I'm not going back to Phillip.

"You don't expect us to let you go out there on your own do you?"

"Rick, I'm not going back to that son of a bitch who almost raped Jenn! Who tried to get your son to betray all of you. I'm not going back there and I can't stay here can I?"

He sighed and took my gun out of his pocket. He outstretched his arm and pulled it back.

"Be careful out there Andrea." He said finally being civil.

"I will," I said and smiled.

Jenn came running down the metal steps in the other room where she was barricaded in by a metal gate.

"Andrea. What are you doing here? Is she staying Rick?"

Rick looked at her and opened his mouth to speak.

"I can't stay here Jenn. I need to go-"

"I can't believe you! You're going back after what he did to me? To Carl! If you support him you seriously need put down because he's one sick son of a bitch! Goodbye Andrea." She screamed at me. If only she understood.

I'm not going back to Woodbury. I'm going to start my own life, I can survive on my own! I will- for Amy...

Jenn pov

"I will." I heard. Who the fuck is getting married? Wait...

I jumped out of my metal bed and headed to the source of the sound.

"Andrea. What are you doing here? Is she staying Rick?" I asked happily.

Rick looked at me sorrowfullyand was cut off by Andrea.

"I can't stay here Jenn. I need to go-"

"I can't believe you! You're going back after what he did to me? To Carl! If you support him you seriously need put down because he's one sick son of a bitch! Goodbye Andrea." I screamed at her.