Chapter 21

Recap of last chapter

We were sitting in the back of a car. The same car we saw drives towards us. I was propped up against Michonne, who had a paper bag over her face, as did I In fact.

And beside Michonne was, to my disbelief Merle Dixon.

He looked over to me and held his hand- or should I say hook up to me. So he did make it off that roof!

Notes

Third person pov

Jenn still sat on the hand carved wooden chair beside Sophia's body. She made sure she was not going to turn again and slept there.

Her face soaked with tears, tissues all over the floor. Carl tried to ignore it, although it hurt him so much knowing how much she was hurting and it may well be his girlfriends fault.

Glenn and Daryl were watching the perimeter for walkers, the groups mortal enemy perhaps.

Where as Hershel and Maggie were farming. Rick was digging graves for Sophia.

Lori and Beth were making a cross to pierce in the ground of the grave.

Lily walked out of the room were Carl lay sleeping and went to the tombs. She knew that there was a room where the prisoners did arts and crafts; her dad was in prison a lot. So she headed there to collect some paper and pens for her evil plan.

She wrote a total of 5 notes. Leading Jenn to her final destination.

Lily pov

'Hey Jenn. Tired? Tough luck you're going on an adventure! Meet me at the perimeter of the forest now.'

1st done.

'You're early. Oh well meet me at the start of the highway'

2nd done

'Hello. Don't fall asleep on me now! Turn left and walk through the first until you see a brick wall.'

3rd done

'You're here hooray! Now climb over the wall and walk forwards ten steps'

4th done

'Hello Jenn. See the biggest brick house over there? Go and knock on the door three times. I'm waiting!'

All done.

I ran back to Carl and told him I'm going out and that no one should follow. He reluctantly agreed, he didn't want me to go out on my own. Tough luck for you too! But first I must put one note under Jenn's bed sheet. I did that so the next place is the first tree in the forest.

I left Jenn's cell as just as Rick turned around.

"Why were you in there?" He asked.

"I thought I dropped my gun in there. But I forgot that I had a pouch on my belt!" I said lying though my teeth.

Rick then greeted me and I explained that I would like to spend time alone and if I'm not back I'm in a tree. He didn't even care he practically pushed me out the gate. He locked it behind me and off I went.

I walked out of the stone building, through the bloody old court yard and through the hole in the barbed wire. Nobody comes out at this time so I stapled it to the most obvious tree.

I trampled across twigs and leaves until about 45 minutes later I arrived at the start of the highway. Only fighting off a few walkers here and there. One which I recognised from Woodbury. She was a Middle Aged old hag. She had 4 kids, all nerdy fat kids.