Interviewing @aboutablake

1.      When did you join WattPad? And why?

-         Dec 12 2011 and because the last website I was on you could copy and paste the stories, and you can't on here.

2.     Who are your favorite authors?

-         Christopher Paolini, Erin Hunter, and Suzanne Collins

3.     Do you think that the cover plays an important part in books?

-         In some ways, yes. That's one if the first thingsyou see, and if it looks good it will make you want to read more.

4.     Have you done anything you regret?

-         I went on a stealingstreak a few years back, mainly stealing candy, but otherwise no.

5.     What is the first thing you notice about people?

-         Their eyes, I believe a person's eyes tell a story. Well, if you meet them. Otherwise, if I'm messaging someone I've never met, then I can normally tell their attitude from the message.

6.     Who do you envy most?

-         I don't know if I 'envy' anyone in particular. Though I am jealous of those who feel as though they can tell their parents anything.

7.     If you could teleport where would you go, why?

-         Belgium, my close friend, Iris (who I consider my sister), lives there and we've always wanted to meet in person.

8.    What word would you add to the dictionary if you could, what would it mean?

-         Hugliophile, it would be someone who has a love for hugging people

9.     Who is your favorite Super Hero and why?

-         Cyclops from the X-Men because I've always likes his super power, and admired his control of it.

10.What is one of the things you would put on your “bucket” list?

-         Become a national best-selling author.

11.  What do you find attractive in a preferred sex?

-         Their eyes...as I said, a person’s eyes can tell their life story.And I like peoples with blue or brown eyes.But they have to be specific, like for blue, they have to be light. For brown, they have to remind me of warm chocolate.

12. Have any celebrity crushes?

-         We can sum that up...a lot. My top two happen to be Zayn Malik and Cote de Pablo.

13. List 3 of your best personality traits:

-         Nice, try my best not to judge, and open to listen to your problems

14. Pirates or Ninjas?

-         Pirates...they're so cool.

15. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?

-         Oh God, I honestly don't know. I repress my childhood memories...they're too horrible to think about...however I'm pretty sure I actually thought all the TV shows I watched were real...

16. Tea or Coffee?

-         Coffee

17. If you could steal one thing without consequence what would it be?

-         One of those tablets that turn into a laptop

18. Would you rather, speak any language fluently or be able to talk to animals?

-         Talk to animals...so much cooler

19. If you could get a tattoo, what would you get?

-         Zayn Malik's ZAP tattoo.

20.         You’re given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on?

-         The surgery that would give me the body I was meant to be in.