Interviewing @Inkstrings

Interviewing Inkstrings

1. How's Life?

Pretty cool!

2. When did you join WattPad?

May 2013. But that was a different account named @TechnicolorRainbow. One of my friends told me about this website and being the avid reader I am I fell in love with Wattpad immediately!

3. Why did you choose to write?

When I was ten I came across the 'Dear Dumb Diary' series and started writing my diary the exact same way, with names changed. My mom read it accidentally and said I write nice stories. And that's where my story writing journey began.

4. Which famous person, living or dead would you like to meet and why?

I'd like to meet Albert Einstein because he's so awesome. I love his quotes and find his theories very fascinating, especially those on time. I'm just so awed by his genius and how he never gave a damn when people called him stupid as a kid.

5. What kind of music do you like?

EDM, there are way too many artists to name!

6. Favorite FOOD?

Anything that isn't healthy. xD

Chinese, all types of cake and PIZZA!

7. Pirates or Ninjas?

Ninjas all the way! (My best friend calls me Ninja lol)

8. List 3 of your worst personality traits:

I'm short tempered, blunt and known as a heartbreaker.

9. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?

I believed that my teachers came from the moon.

10. Are you mostly a clean or messy person?

I'm messy in a clean way. My mess is always organized and I generally know where to find what I'm looking for.

11. 3 things you cannot live without?

Common sense, my laptop and lip gloss. :)

12. What's your favorite holiday?

Summer :D

13. If you could have any animal in the world, illegal or not, what would you have?

A turtle.

14. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?

My whole childhood was crazy! There was this one incident where my friends and I called a random taxi and asked the driver, "Will you go to the airport?" He agreed. Then we said, "Alright you can leave for the airport now, have a nice day!" xP

15. Favorite ice-cream flavor?

Mint chocolate!

16. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what are the five things that you would want to have with you?

A boat, a fishing rod, matches, a good book and a hammock.

17. What is your favorite flower?

Jasmine.

18. If you could be any cartoon character, which character would you be?

Misty from Pokémon.

19. Tea or Coffee?

Coffee!

20. If you could spend the day with any celebrity, who would it be?

Tom Felton, hewas my first celebrity crush and I absolutely adore him!

 "Remember this that very little is needed to make a happy life." -Aurelius