Interviewing @LittleLovelyLlamas

On the side is Harry Styles :)

Interviewing LittleLovelyLlamas

1.   How are you? :)

-       I am very good, thank you for asking.

 2.   When and how did you join WattPad?

- I joined just after Christmas in 2012.  Oh my god, I can't even remember.  I think I was browsing the app store (on my new iPod I got for Christmas yay) when I stumbled across it.

3. What inspires you to write?

- Hmmm.  I take most of my inspiration from music and real life experiences.

4. Favorite Book or Author?

- The Fault in Our Stars, John Green.  Oh god, it is such an amazing book and he is amazing.  It is one of the few books I can read over and over and over again.

5. What’s your favorite flower?

-      I love roses.  I don't really know what it is, but I do.  Maybe it's their smell, their look or the fact that "Rose" is my middle name.

6. Which famous person, living or dead would you like to meet and why?

-      Oh, Harry Styles all the way.  I'm not an over the top fan girl, but I may occasionally cry while watching them.  His smirk, oh lord helps us all.

7. If you could have been the original author of any book, what would it have been and why?

-      Again, the Fault in Our Stars.  It's such a beautifully written piece of work, and everything just works in it. 

8. Any advice you would like to give to other aspiring writers?

-      Oh, just don't be afraid.  I used to be so afraid about writing and over thinking every single sentence.  Once you start, it's really not that bad.

9. Do you play any musical instruments?

-      God no.  There's not a bone of musical talent in my body.

10. Favorite Movie?

-      Hmmm, tough one.  It's either "10 Things I Hate About You" or "The Breakfast Club".

11. Have you ever been to a concert?

-      Yes, I've been to quite a few but I really want to go to One Direction.

12. Do you like Nutella?

-      OMG yes.  Who doesn't?

13. If you could change one thing about you, what would it be?

-      Hmmm, probably my fitness level.  I'd really love to be fit and active, but I can't be bothered.

15. If you could spend the day with any celebrity, who would it be?

-      Hmmm, I think Louis Tomlinson.  After seeing the Story of My Life video (leaked oops) I just really want to meet him.

16. What is your least favorite word?

-      I actually hate the "c" word; it's quite disrespectful and just ugly.

17. If you had to live under the sea what kind of an animal would you be?

-      Dolphin, I've wanted to be a dolphin ever since I was 3 and we went to a dolphin show thing.

18. If you could steal one thing without consequence what would it be?

-      If One Direction counts as a thing, then I'd steal them.  If that's invalid then I'd just steal a load of cash.

19. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what are the five things that you would want to have with you?

-      Realistically, Swiss army knife, rope, a warm blanket, tarp and food. Unrealistically, Dora's backpack.

20. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?

-      Oh, well this one time my best friend and I dressed up as Edward Cullen and walked around in the city.  Whenever we went into the sunlight we threw handfuls of glitter up and on us and yelled, "The light! It burns, it burns!"  It was fun.

===========

Hi everyone :D

It was great to interview LittleLovelyLlamas

  Hope you all have/had a wonderful day :)  

PM me if you wanna be interviewed or just to talk. I love talking to people. :)

 ADIOS XD