Chapter Five

Oh my god guys, I'm so, so, so, so, so sorry about being a-wall for like two, maybe three months. I've just had no inspiration whatsoever for any of my stories. Anyway I hope you enjoy, I'm going to try to have a more balanced update but... yeah so read, vote, comment I'd love to hear what you think. Once again really, really sorry, please don't hate me.

~Laynna

~~Clint's P.O.V~~

I simply stand there staring at the door, dumbfounded.

"Clinton, are you alright?" Concern laced in the booming voice of Thor beside me. All I can do is nod, unable to comprehend what Loki has just said.

"What did my brother mean by, 'Somewhere you've never had the courage to go to yourself'. Thor asks carefully, his voice quieter than I've ever heard it.

"He went to see my sister..." I reply. With that I turn around quickly and head off to find Nat before anything else happens.

xxxx

I find her in the training room, beating the living daylights out of a punching bag.

"Nat?" I call out, cautiously approaching the danger zone.

"Birdy." She states in a playful, confident tone.

"Nat, Loki went and saw my sister."

She suddenly stops and turns to me, confusion evident on her face.

"Why?" She asks, I just shake my head.

"To get under my skin? Honesty, I have no idea." I reply sighing.

"What would he do, is there really a reason to be concerned? I mean she was with her friends when she left campus, and she has a roommate." I nod along. "You know what you need? Sleep. You're going to see her tomorrow for the first time in years, and it's going to be exciting; and both of you will be happy to see each other. Right?"

"Right." I sigh and start towards the door, defeated by logic and the hope that she'll want to see me again...

~~Your P.O.V~~

You wake up and hear groans of annoyance from around the room, unlike yourself Chase and Quinn don't have to go to work today. You chose to work today because well... you didn't really know why; needless to say you now regret that decision wholeheartedly. Slowly but surely you make your way out of bed, the occasionally huff and puff here and there along the way.

Once your sure that you've finished getting ready and are prepared for the day of the typical 'basic white girl' orders, and annoying comments you go to tell the others that your heading out.

"Guys? Hey I'm heading to work, if you need anything bug Darren until he gets it for you. I shouldn't be home until like three-ish..." You say and wait for any response.

Nothing.

"Well I'm just going leave a note then..." You say to yourself more than anyone, seeing as how your guests have already fallen back asleep. You decide to head out before your late.

xxxx

Turns out life was deciding to go against you this morning and you ended up ten minutes late for work, thankfully no one noticed.

"Hey Y/N."

"Hey Dan, what new?" You ask as you put on your apron and name tag.

"Not a hell of a lot that for sure, this has got to be one of the worst ways to spend a Saturday in the history of Saturday's. Not that I don't just love my job... you sense my sarcasm right?" He explains with a tired look in his eyes.