Chapter Three

~~Loki P.O.V~~

Just as the words leave my mouth three rather large, semi-transparent screens light up in front of me. As I lay back down on the bed I bring the file to angle that I can read from.

Name: (Y/N) (Y/M/N) Barton (L/N)

Preferred Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Date of Birth: (Your Birthday) ,1989

Current Age: 23

Date of Death: T/B/D

Location: Ave.J west and Rogers Street, apartment 136B.

Features: (H/L) (H/C) Hair, (E/C) Eyes and (S/T) Skin Tone.

Workplace: Starbucks coffee on the corner of 25th Street north and 97th Ave. Works as a barista from 9:00 until 5:00 on weekends, 3:30 until 6:30 weekdays.

Biological Parents:
Mother: Elizabeth Jane (L/N)
Status: Deceased, minutes after giving birth.
Career: Unknown
Father: Unknown
Status: Unknown
Career: Unknown

Adoptive Parents:
Mother: Edith Rose Anton Barton
Status: Alive
Career: Now retired, high school history teacher.
Father: Harold Alexander Barton
Status: Alive
Career: Now retired, SHEILD scientist, and high school science teacher.
Location: Both live on small acreage about an hour north of New York City.

Other Notes: She is roommates with a young man named Darren Murdock Banks, twenty four years old. The two have known each other for about two years. Most trusted associates are Quinn Layton Summers and Chase Fredrick Riftens. Mr. Riftens and Miss Summers have known (Y/N) since their first day of school, and have been seen together and have associated with each other ever since. Majors in mythology, mainly Norse and Greek, but also many others. Doesn't have and police records and has never had any issues with the government.

Within the holographic files are some photos of a girl with that description, in this picture she is sitting with two people, all around the same age I assume. A boy has coffee brown hair and a girl with strikingly blonde hair. They're all sitting on the grass next to a large tree eating, the photos look very recent and I notice they're moving, it's a live feed of her and her friends at a school campus.

"Jarvis, does this video have the sound to go along?" I ask curiously.

"Yes sir, would you like to hear it?" Jarvis responds.

"Yes." I say, a second later a small set of switches and buttons appear beside the video feed.

I tap the small box with a plus sign and the faint sound of voices appears within the walls of my room. I press it once more and the volume is loud enough for me to listen, but no one outside the room can hear.

"I was thinking maybe go grab some snacks, a ham jam session, movie, then see what else there is to do." The girl I assume to be (Y/N) says to the brown haired boy. The blonde isn't engaged in the conversation whatsoever, (Y/N) looks over her shoulder and sees that the girl is on her phone.

"What in the nine realms, is a 'ham jam session'?" I mutter to myself.

"Quinn, I've decided that I'm going to push you off the edge of a twenty story building, okay?" The blonde, Quinn, just nods and gives a slight thumbs up, never taking her eyes off the small screen. I smile at her use of sarcasm.