二十六

•••

Jaehyun: Taeyong is both an early bird and a night owl.
Sicheng: So, what you're saying is that he's basically some form of permanently exhausted pigeon?
•••

*After not seeing Taeyong for a week* Jaehyun's mind: Tell him how you feel without sounding like a girl.
Jaehyun, out loud: I miss you so much it hurts sometimes.
•••

Johnny: can i make you feel good?
Ten: in what way?
Johnny : whatever way u want me to
Ten: financially
•••

Yuta: You're probably one of those beautiful people who don't even know it.
Sicheng: No, I know it.
(He's a secret savage)
•••

Mark: You remind me of the ocean.
Haechan: Why the ocean?
Mark: Because you're salty and you scare people.
•••

Hansol: Aaahhh... why did I eat so much?!
Taeil: Because the sign said 'all you can eat' and you took that as a challenge.
•••

Jisung: White chocolate is obviously the superior chocolate.
Renjun: Oh please! Dark chocolate is clearly better!
Jisung: Dark chocolate is bitter!
Renjun: That's what makes it so perfect! It's like a delicious metaphor for life in your mouth!
Jisung: I don't want to be thinking about life metaphors while I'm eating chocolate! I'm eating chocolate to forget about life! White chocolate is pure, angelic, and holy!
Renjun: Yeah, well, dark chocolate is the healthiest type of chocolate.
Jisung: Nothing nutritious is delicious.
Mark: *pops his head into the room* Actually, I think milk chocolate is the bes-
Jisung and Renjun: Mark, shut the fuck up!
•••
A/N: you can ignore this if you want, but I think I might have caught feelings for my friend but I keep wondering if dating would be worth it since we're probably gonna go to colleges far away from each other and I dunno if I can take that especially if I get really emotionally attached to them....