NCT 127

Most to Least likely to be chivalrous in a relationship:

Most

Taeil: he's so sweet and well-mannered! And being the oldest he probably has the most experience. I just see him as the type to treat his girl right and to be into that old school type of romance

Taeyong: he's like the mother of a shit ton of kids already, so he's had practice! He would definitely look after you real well and love spoiling you. But sometimes he might treat you too much like a child 😂

Doyoung: although he's sassy, I feel like he's been brought up really well and knows how to treat a lady. It's probably natural for him to treat everyone well and even more if it's his girlfriend.

Johnny: since he has the experience of Eastern and Western culture, he has the ability to be a gentleman according to both cultures.

Yuta: he seems to be the type that would like a relationship where he can have some fun with his partner. It would be weird to see him as extremely gentlemanly since he loves to joke around. He overall has more of a flirty personality.

Jaehyun: he'd definitely be polite, but he seems so chill most of the time that being so chivalrous seems too formal for him. He would be the sweetest, but in a way like Yuta that's flirty and filled with laughter.

Mark: as one of the younger members, I don't think he has that mature mentality to be so chivalrous yet (I speak from experience since I'm a year older than him...) but in NCT he's one of the most polite members so he'd respect you, just not so "old-fashioned"

Winwin: this boy is so playful and honestly could fit in as a dream member! I just can't see him into that gentleman stuff. He would treat you right while keeping the mood light and playful.

Haechan: he probably doesn't even know what chivalrous means lmao. I think he'd still be sweet towards you and think of you all the time. He just wouldn't be the type to constantly be like this, or might just forget to do the typical "gentlemanly" things.

Least