We ate our food in silence. Melissa made a few comments about the paper work she did for Math and bragged about the A she got. I chuckled remembering Shane had failed that one because of me. His face was priceless. Oh Good times...

"Julie?" a hand was waved in front of my face.  I snapped out of my flashback moment to find a frowning Laura. Melissa was gone.

"Huh?"

"Are you going to eat that? Lunch time is almost over," I looked down at my tray. Half of my hamburger and French fries were still there. When had I stopped eating? I finished my food quickly "I'll see you in class" Lau waved her hand at me as she walked away,. We were heading out of the cafeteria, my stomach was full. I felt really good. However, my good mood went down the drainage when I saw who was coming towards our way.

Shane Mason...

The school's popular player... or how I'd like to call him...

The Antichips.

That was my original version of the Antichrist since I thought of chips as a gift from God. Shane was wearing a tight dark t-shirt making his defined arms and chest visible, his hair was messy and his eyes held a glint of smugness as he passed by girls and they almost drooled over him.  

Oh God... 

I have to hide!  

Without thinking properly, I got inside the nearest janitor's closet. I could hear the commotion vanishing in the outside. Everyone was probably heading to class. I would wait here for a few minutes and then ran to class. I really hoped Shane was out of the hallway when I come out. The door was swung opened and I jumped away from it before it could hit me. 

"Jones," Shane greeted stepping inside and closing the door behind him. A lopsided smirk formed on his lips "Are you hiding from me?"

"Me?" I exclaimed exaggeratedly "No, of course not," I shook my head repeatedly. Shane narrowed his eyes at me.  

"Yes, you are," he took a step closer. I backed away scared "Why?"

"I wasn't... I didn't..." 

"How is Melissa?" he asked staring at me suspiciously.

"All good, the plan is going great," I shouted with fake a enthusiasm. Shane got closer to me until my back was pressed against the wall. I swallowed.

"Really? That's weird because I just asked her out and she turned me down," he explained "so, your plan is not going so great, is it?" he placed a hand on the wall at the side of my face. His hazel eyes were boring into mine. 

"I tried, I really tried but she's-" Shane put his index finger over my mouth silencing me. I shivered at the contact. 

"You haven't tried hard enough," he retreated his hand and his gaze dropped to my lips. The tension in the room made my heart beat faster "If you fail, you'll be my slave for a night," I opened my mouth to protest "no buts, you owe me, Jones,"

"I'm not gonna have sex with you,"  I stated firmly. Shane chuckled.

"Why is it that you always think that? I don't like you, Jones so I wouldn't have sex with you even if you were the last girl in the world," His words stung. My hidden ego was wounded. I knew I should feel good about the fact that he didn't want me like that but it still hurt like hell. Shane managed to make me feel so ugly with just a phrase. Tears sprung to my eyes but I held them back and lifted my chin proudly.