Ch.47- Ticklish, much?

*Kagome's POV

My eyes were completely shut, yet I could feel a soft touch pressing against my shoulder. I groaned softly and swatted the unknown thing away. I threw my body around, twisting it to the opposite side I had woken on. Bright light beamed warmly onto my face, making me sleepier by the second. The warmth comfortably licked behind my eye lids. A quiet sound, perhaps a chuckle, before another touch at the shoulder. 

"Stophn it..." I mumbled tiredly with a bit of irritation; eyes still close. My body curled into itself, stretching my spine and out of the thing's reach. With my brain still foggy from lacking good quality rest, an incoherent sentence was spoken. Only after someone's hands had grabbed a tight grip on my arms was then I comprehended the said sentence. 

"Kagome, don't make me tickle you."

My eyes sprung open, life forming quickly in my orbs, as my stomach tensed with laughter. I squirmed violently as the skilled fingers ran across my stomach. My legs subconsciously came up further to protect the sensitive skin. This blocked the path of my predators hands. In one swift motion, his hands dived forward to brush against my neck. 

"Ahahahaha- guhmph!" My laughter was abruptly caught off as an extremely weird sound escaped my throat. My head buried into my shoulders, crushing my capture's hand, who smartly withdrew his fingers. He moved forward to attack me once again in a tickle fest, but I quickly sat up and moved beyond reach. 

"I"m awake! I'm awake!" I screamed as he moved ever so slightly closer to me. My hands were high in the air to express my defeat. A helpless giggle rose to the back of my throat as an aftermath of being tickle. My eyes were wide with craze. 

A huge grin spread across his face. "Are you?" He teased mercilessly, wiggling his long fingers in my direction, taking a small step in my direction.

"Yes, Koga!" I screamed out in mirth, giggling quietly. Once he dropped his hand, I dropped my arms down to my lap, making a soft "phlat" sound.

"Anyways," He said as he sat near my feet, "I came in to prep you for a CT scan this morning."

With this newly found information, I straightened up with interest. "Why do I need a CT scan? Is it for my brain?" 

"Yes, actually." He shot me an impressed look for already guessing correctly. "It's to see if there's anything we can do to recover your memories."

"I watch a lot of Grey's Anatomy." I stuck my tongue out childishly. Suddenly my face went blank once I had realized what I just said. It had came so naturally to me that it slipped out of my mouth like a flowing liquid.

"Kagome, it's okay." He reassured me with a pat on my leg. "Remember what I said; you're going to remember some random stuff about your past."

"Y-yeah." My voice was shaky. It was weird to remember bits and pieces from my past. Thankfully, he spoke before I could get too lost in thought. 

"Shall we get prepped then?" He questioned. I needed a few seconds to mentally prepare myself, even if it was just a silly CT scan. This held the answer to my dreadful question; would I be able to recover my past?

"We shall." I confirmed that I was ready. He nodded before going out of my view and behind the hospital bed. There was a soft clicking sound before I was rolled out into the hallway. Koga paused briefly to lock the door before returning to push my bed again.

"Wait a second," I thought aloud, "how come you're the one taking me down for the CT scan? Shouldn't there be a nurse or someone?"

"You really do watch a lot of Grey's Anatomy." He chuckled deeply as a blush grew hotly across my cheeks. "Would you rather have a random nurse take you down?"