Ch.15- Please note that this is in InuYasha's POV!

Hello everyone! I'm going to start doing Author's notes. I feel a little disconnected with the story if I don't do one. Please note that this chapter will be in InuYasha's POVnot Kagome's.  I'm not a big fan of doing other POV's besides Kagome's so there will most likely only be a few chapters like this. Thank you all for reading up this far! Thank you for the comments and the feedback's. And, thank you a ton for the Favorite's! It really means alot to me. :) ~AA

*InuYasha's POV*

I plopped down on the chair near Kagome's bed, realization sinking in as my whole body had seemed to go completely numb with shock. I rubbed at my eyes tiredly. 

"What do you mean Kagome won't wake up for a while? " Sango asked, astonished. Her eyes shone with fear. Her hands ringed and unringed themselves on her pink shirt with worry.

"Lady Kaede?" Miroku had asked once the older women had just shaken her head. Kagome's mom bit back a sob that had risen to her throat. My heart ached terribly for her. 

"Ye child won't wake up. There was a spell placed upon her. If she found out about her older sister, Kikyo, she would sleep for eternal." Kaede folded her frail hands neatly in her lap as she looked intensely at everyone. 

"Why was that spell placed upon Kagome?" Sango questioned.

Kaede lifted her gaze to Sango, who gulped in response. Her thin lips moved as she spoke gently.

"Lydia knew Kagome's past would haunt her forever. She found herself a witch to help make Kagome forget certain things of her past, Kikyo being one of them. The witch warned Lydia that there would be a cost to it, and a cost there was."

"How do we lift the spell?" I said once I found my voice again. 

"Kikyo will need to come here. She is a strong Miko- she would be able to take the spell off." 

Kagome's mom sniffled in response. "Kikyo would do no such thing for Kagome." We turned our heads in her direction in mild surprise. "Kikyo left this household when she turned 15. That's why I didn't want Kagome to remember her. They were so close."

"Why would she leave the house at such a young age?" Kaede questioned Lydia quietly.

"Bryan was a very abusive father.."

"Now what?" Sango asked, anger bubbling at the surface. She stomped her foot before standing up. "Kagome will be forever like that? We all know Kikyo wouldn't dare step foot in this house. Let alone, save Kagome." 

Ms. Higurashi sunk into a nearby chair. Small lines of tears streamed down her face. "Oh, Kagome." I sensed the atmosphere was losing hope. 

"Now, we wait. We wait for her to wake up. I know she can do it. She doesn't need Kikyo." I said, small faith laced within my voice as I stood up as well. "She knows we're waiting. She'll wake up; I just know it."

Update: Yay! This chapter was short to begin with, buttttttttt, I tried my best to edit it and I didn't get very far. Enjoy! ~AA