Ch.11-New girl, you have a visitor

*Kagome's POV*

Knock, Knock, Knock.

"Come in." My voice came out hoarsely. My head rolled to the side as my mom peeked her head in before walking in fully with a pill in her left hand.

"How do you feel, honey?" She asked sweetly as she tucked my sheets in.

"Like a hammer is pounding on my head." I moaned as I shoved my face farther into the pillow. I could practically feel my mom's frown on her face. 

" It's been 24 hours and you're still not feeling better? " Worry etched her concerned features. Her thin eyebrows were scrunched together under her wrinkled forehead. 

"Obviously not, mom." I growled, feeling annoyed with the sickness myself.

"Can you sit up and take this medicine for me?" 

I huffed before springing myself forward into a sitting position. I already knew my long hair was a knotted mess of hair that was unusually sticking outwards in opposite direction. I took the green pill from her grasp before swallowing it dry. The feeling of the pill slowly going down my throat made my stomach churn. "Mom.. I don't feel good."

"I know, honey. I know. I'm going to run to the store and get better medicine. Will you be alright here?" She laid a hand on my feverish forehead with a frown tugging on her tight lips.

"It's all good here." I sniffled before sneezing. She gave me a worried look before shutting my door. I kicked off my warm blankets that my mom had just tucked in with a loud sigh. I shivered as my warmth escaped and the cold blanketed my body thickly. I grabbed my pink robe that was hanging on my brown bed head and wrapped it tightly around me before sliding my glass doors open. I watched my mom back up to go down the street in a small red car before taking a left and disappearing from my view. 

"Are you still sick, babe?" A husky, amused voice whispered hotly in my ear. Several chills of unpleasant spiked formed at my spine.

I jumped in terror, barely swallowing the scream that had rose to my throat. I turned around slowly and felt sick to my stomach. My hands started to tremble with the rest of my body.

"I'm sorry, but I had to poison you." Naraku took a step closer to me. I took a step backwards. We continued this movement until my back slammed against the unexpected wall behind me. "It would be easier to take you." 

"T-take me?" 

"Ah, yes. Wouldn't want a beautiful girl to slip through my fingers." He chuckled darkly as he traced my jawline with his finger. A disgusting look of lust whispered harshly into the deep soles of his dark orbs.

The large amount of fear that had sunk into my stomach angered me greatly. My hatred burned away the acidic feeling of terror. The look of fear was replaced with annoyance. I gathered enough saliva and spat in his face. His face changed from being creepily attached to pure disgust in a mere second. It was almost considered amusing to watch.

"Bitch!" He growled angrily as he wiped his face. With the distraction, I kneed him in the groin. He grabbed his lower area with a hand, but I wasn't strong enough to wiggle out of his strong grasp. 

"Let me go! Go away! Help! Help!" His hand clamped down on my mouth, preventing any more coherent words to from. I didn't dare biting his disgusting hand anymore. He would deffiantly smack the spit out, quite litteraly. 

"You're going to pay for that." He hissed, his face just inches away. His breath reeked of cinnamon cigars. I tried to wrench my head away to stop gagging from the stench. 

"Not as much as you're going to pay for this." A fierce voice bellowed before Naraku was wrenched from me. Whoever was my savior, they sounded extremely pissed and hateful with every word uttered.

"Did you or did you not learn your lesson last time?" Someone growled a few feet away from me. "You need to leave her the hell alone. Do you hear me, creep?!" The constant sound of powerful punches connecting to someone's face sounded unbelievably rough. A harsh coughing and loud spitting on pavement was heard.

"You disgusting creature." My savior hissed before letting Naraku drop heavily to the ground. "Go. And never return to this place or you won't live to see another day." The voice was hard and mean, promising the threat. My body curved forward as a fit of coughing erupted painfully from my throat. I slowly started sliding down the cold wall as my legs wobbled weakly, my hands curling into fists around my stomach.

"Are you still sick, wench?" The unknown person seized my upper arm right before my butt connected to the ground. I stumbled forward clumsily into a hard chest before being swept off my feet. 

My exhausted eyes connected with InuYasha's soft ones. A surprising electricity jolted through my body, making me shiver all over.

"Naraku," I whispered hoarsely as he laid me down gently on my bed and tucked me in. I leaned into my soft pillows greatly. "He said he had to poison me before he took me."

"Poison? Take you?" He mumbled in confusion, scratching the edge of his left fuzzy ear. Everything went fuzzy as I watched him pace left and right in my small room.

"I don't know.." My heavy eyelids slide shut over my lifeless brown orbs as the darkness of black welcomed me quickly. 

"Feel better, Kagome." I heard a soft whisper before a small pressure, like someone giving it a gentle squeeze on my hand.

Update: Lots of updating and rearranging around on this one. It's rather short if you ask me, but whatever. As long as it pleases you guys! Thank you so much for reading and I'm loving the reviews that are being left. :) ~AA