Ch.23- New girl, what did you do all day?

*Kagome's POV*

"That was a good movie." Songo commented as the credits rolled down her huge flat screen television. She stood up, stretching her arms above her head.

"It wasn't bad." Miroku agreed, grabbing the empty popcorn bowl from the table and walked out of the living room.

"It was alright." InuYasha interjected. 

"That was terrifying!" I yelled, leaping to my feet. "I am never letting you guys pick a movie! Never again!"

"Pipe down, squeaker." InuYasha mumbled, not expecting me to hear it.

I made it well known that I heard him loud and clear by slugging him harshly in the arm. He yelped in response while rubbing his newly found bruise.

"What are that for, wench?!"

"Squeaker?!" I exclaimed.

"Oh." He rubbed his head sheepishly."You heard that?"

"Yes, I did." I hissed while stomping away.

"Kagome!" InuYasha rushed behind me and latched onto my arm.

"What?" I whirled around and glared at him.

"I didn't mean to-"

"You didn't mean to what?" I demanded.

"Would you let me finish, women?!" He sighed angrily through his nose. "I didn't mean it that way."

"Oh?" I tapped my foot impatiently. "Then, how did you mean it?"

Hr groaned softly, shifting his feet awkwardly. "You're so naive, Kagome. I meant it as.. as playfully."

My lips formed a silently 'o'. I smiled slyly as I wrapped my arms around his stiff torso. 

"It's alright, InuYasha." I pulled away before he could respond. I happily made my way back to the comfy couch. I closed my eyes as I heavily sank into the pillows. 

"Kagome!" Sango whispered loudly.

"Yes?" I opened my eyes to see Sango right in my face. I jumped backwards into the coach.

"InuYasha was flirting with you!"

I scoffed slightly. "He was not."

"Yes, he so was!" 

"Whatever." I mumbled as Miroku and InuYasha returned to their seats. I noticed the small blush on Sango's cheeks as Miroku sat down besides her. I grinned inwardly.

"So, Miroku," I said casually, "how long have you and Sango been dating?"

Sango gasped. "We aren't-"

Miroku smiled politely at me. He grabbed Sango's hand and kissed the back of it. He intertwined their fingers. "It's been about four months."

Sango wrenched her hand from him and scooted much further away from him. "We aren't dating!"

"Miroku says otherwise." InuYasha stated.

"That monk is lying!" Sango exclaimed loudly. 

"Sango, you wound me." Miroku said with false pain, holding a hand near his heart.

I busted out laughing. "Sango- you should've seen your face!" I felt the couch slightly shake with InuYasha's chuckling.

Sango turned beet red from anger. "Kagome!"

"What should we do?" I questioned, already feeling bored.

"Truth or dare!" Sango yelled out immediately.