Ch.30- New girl, are you strong enough?

*Kagome's POV*

An extremely noisy metal clank tore me out of my light slumber. My eyes snapped open as I struggled to sit up. The wound in my stomach slowly reopened, spreading a more new pain throughout my body. I sucked in air through my teeth to prevent a scream escaping. Not a moment later, a heavy body pinned me to the bed by straddling my waist. The pressure against my wound made me lash out in pain, but strong hands quickly ceased my flying wrists. 

'Bloody hell!' I screeched inside my brain, not allowing my captivator to enjoy my pain. 

"How did you like that awakening, hun?" Naraku whispered hotly against my ear. 

"I-"Quietly gasping in pain from talking, I grounded my teeth and force myself to finish the sarcastic sentence,

"I loved it."

His dark chuckle sent shivers all over me. He kissed my neck gently before leaving a trail of disgusting kisses down my collarbone. 

"Then you're going to just love what I'm about to do to you." 

Naraku took a chunk of my dark locks and yanked my head to the side to have more easier access to my neck.

"You're a disgusting creature that crawled out of hell." I growled hatefully as he sucked on my neck.
He paused mid kiss and chuckled huskily, sending his hot breath down the back of my neck. The hair stood up in alarm. 

"You won't be saying that in a few minutes." He promised. While shifting his body weight onto my hands as well as my waist, a hand came up and unbuttoned my shirt in a swift movement.
I wanted to knee him so hard in the groin and make sure he would never be able to have kids, but the pain in my stomach increased considerably everytime I moved. I squeezed my aching brown eyes shut as he roamed my body. It took all of my willpower not to scream and kick. 

"I don't believe we got this far last time." Naraku commented snuggly as he fiddled with the edge of my black underwear. 

"You disgusting piece of shit!" I screamed with outrage when my blood began to boil. I tried to clench forward in pain, but Naraku's weight held me down. 

"Someone seems a little upset.." He spoke wickedly as he trailed his short nails up and down my legs. He rested his thick hands on my upper thigh before giving them a brief squeeze. His long fingers wrapped around my thigh, brushing against the edge of my butt.

I squirmed in discomfort and pain as his hand trailed around and groped my butt while bringing my body upward to clash into to his. Not wanting to put my legs on both sides of his waist, I curled them between us, nearly breaking them in the process. 

"Don't be so stubborn." He growled while nibbling into my ear. He took my legs with both hands and forced them to go around his waist. I accidently let out a small whimper in protest. 

"Did I hurt you?" He questioned taunting while prying my watery eyes opened. 

"Not..in..the..least.." I barely choked out, still trying not to express my extreme pain. 

"I'll make you feel better." He cooed. 

"Like hell you will." I reeled my head back before spitting in his face. His hand shot up quickly and shoved me back into the futon by pressing onto my stomach. I yelped in pain, not being able to take it. 

"What the hell do you want from me?" I hissed. "You already have that stupid jewel!" 

"Oh,hun." He looked at me with false pity. "None of my other victims are as pretty as you." He trailed a finger down my jawline, making me flinch backwards. 

"Go screw a whore!" I wiggled my hands out from underneath us as determination flowed through my veins. I attempted to slap him, but he caught my wrist. 

"You weren't about to slap me, we're you?" 

"Of course not, babe." I smiled sweetly sick. 

'Think,Kagome, think!' I growled to myself inside my brain. 'How can you get yourself out of this mess?' 

I stayed perfectly still as Naraku begun caressing my thighs. My brain turned wheels while I tried to figure a way out of this. 

By the time I had figured out a stupid idea, but an idea netherless, Naraku was about to unstrap my bra. I quickly leached forward against Naraku. Against my own will, I snaked an arm around his torso and pulled him on top of me. His eyes widen in surprise as he fell onto me. I barely concealed a grunt of pain as I pressed my lips against his. My arm around his torso became loose as we started moving our lips in sync. A small hand of mine gripped the hem of his black shirt before pausing the kiss to toss said shirt over his head. I seductively ran my fingers up his chest, earning a pleasurable shiver from him. 

To top off the act I was playing, I murmured against his damp lips, "I want you." Which seemed to turn him on as I felt something poke against my thigh. 

"Getting a little excited there?" I teased with false playfulness as I ran my cold fingers above the line of his jeans. 

He grunted in response before shoving me into the pillows as he straddled my waist. I watched him intently as he began to unbuckle his jeans and throw them to the side. I chewed the bottom of my lip while my hands trailed up his stomach and around his neck. 

"You seem a little excited yourself." He commented while watching me loop my arms around his neck. 

"You wouldn't believe by how much." I whispered hotly into his ear before shoving a hand into his boxers while my other hand tugged at his hair. I kept my hand at bay at all times, not daring to go past the edge of his thigh. He groaned before he pressed harder against my body. Stifling a silent gagging noise, I couldn't keep the act up for any longer as I brought a powerful knee up into his groin.
Naraku's groan turned into a sharp gasp as he fell sideways, clutching his manhood. 

I quickly punched him square in the face before rolling out from underneath him. I yanked my jeans on and buttoned my top up halfway before searching through his jeans for the keys. My hands groped the pockets before closing around a metal object. 

I took the key in my hand and quickly unlocked the metal chain around my wrist before dashing to the gate. I thrust the key into the hole as freedom burned on my tongue. I swung the metal gate wide open and glanced behind me.

Apparently, I had punched Naraku so forcefully that his head connected with the wall.
I slammed the gate shut in fear that he would wake up soon. I locked it just in time to hear,
"You bitch!" 

A pair of arms flung at me from the other side of the gate, barely missing me by inches.
My heart hammered painfully against my ribs as I backed away slowly and pocketed the metal key. I turned on my heel and ran a random direction, hoping it was the correct one.

Helloooo~ my beatific readers! It's late and I wanted to update because it's been nearly a month soooo.. I hoped you guys enjoyed it because I felt really awkward writing this chapter but it had to be done. As always, comment if there's any mistakes and vote if you think I deserve it. Late! ~AA

Update: Wow, this was a somewhat graphic chapter. I liked it though. I liked writing it. ~AA