Ch.4-New girl, we have more than one class together

*Kagome's POV*

I stood up, rubbing my bruised tailbone. My furious brown eyes met annoyed golden eyes. "InuYasha?"

 "Wench." He muttered as he started to stalk away. I yanked on his upper arm as my anger bubbled over. He glared sharp daggers into me, his eyes piercing me down.

"You're such a jerk! I can't believe how inconsiderate you can be! You should watch where you're going!" While I was rambling on, he started to walk away. "Hey!" I cried out and ran after him. "Are you even listening to me?" He merely glanced at me before resuming to look in the direction he was.

"Nope."

I glared at him as I struggled to keep up with him. I realized we were heading in the same direction. "What class do you-" My voice was cut off by the tardy bell. I surprisingly let out a string of curse words. I picked up my pace, slightly in front of InuYasha now. I went to grab for my classrooms doorknob when InuYasha's hand glazed across my knuckle. Electricity shot up my arm, causing me to yank my hand back in surprise.

 "What do you think you're doing?" I demanded, still angry from before.

"Going to class." He said, starting to get annoyed.

"What? No. You weren't in this class yesterday, so ha! You aren't 'going to class '." I raised my fingers to quote my words.

He rolled his gorgeous golden eyes at me in annoyance. "I skipped class yesterday." He stated like it was obvious.

I gasped with shock. "You can't do that! You could get in trouble!" He ignored my comment and just pushed the squeaky classroom door open. I walked in behind him, hoping no one would be suspicious.

The teacher glared at us in irritation. "Late." I bit my lip hard as I plopped down in the only empty seat left. Which happened to be next to InuYasha. I yanked my supplies out of my backpack, barely fighting back a groan.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~

The bell rang, snapping me out of my concentration. I gladly shoved everything into my full backpack. I dashed out the door quickly. I started walking quickly to my next class once the hallways started to get empty. I turned a sharp left, barely missing a garbage can. 

Three of the school's popular girls blocked my way. I recognized Kikyo. I ignored them and was about to pass them, but Kikyo clamped down on my upper arm, instantly bruising it.

"So you're the new girl that everyone has been talking about.." Kikyo mumbled, her face close to mine as she analyzed me. The look of distaste and disgusting were painted clearly on her features as her lip snarled upwards.

"I suppose so."

"In my opinion, you aren't even that pretty. Let alone, eye candy. You're probably just another slut." Kikyo stared me down, challenging me. "Don't you dare try to steal my InuYasha away. He would never even lay eyes on you. " She snickered loudly. "It even hurts for me to know that humans can look like you." She examined her nails causally while talking. Her words stung to the core.

"In case you haven't forgotten, you're practically my lookalike. I would much rather be pretty on the inside than be an ugly bitch like you, on the outside." I spat with venom. I was surprised to say the least. Never once have I cursed. Let alone, at someone. I've always been innocent, up until this point.

"Don't worry about your precious InuYasha. He doesn't even lik-"

A slap echoed down the hallway. I held my red cheek in shock and pain.

"Whore." She hissed before yanking on my hair. I yelped in surprise while attempting to shove her off but her 'followers' tackled me to the ground. My head hit the hard floor painfully. Black dots swarmed my vision as I attempted to shove them off. 

"Stop." I called out weakly. Tears started streaming down my face as I was punched below my eye. I had never felt so weak and below people in my entire life. It was such an awful experience to feel. 

"Stop! " I screamed in panic, my voice echoing through the empty hallway. All of them were torn off of me in an instant. I panted as I tried to control my sobs.

"What do you think you're doing?!" An angry voice bellowed a few feet away from me.

"I was putting that bitch in her place." Kikyo sniffled over dramatically.

"We're over."

"What?!" Kikyo snapped. "No, InuYasha, we are not-"

"Get out of here. Now." He demanded with such harshness.

"Inu-Babe, please, I was just-" She attempted to defend her reasoning.

"Now, Kikyo." He spoke dangerously low. I heard the sound of heels clicking away. I was leaning against the lockers with my head down. I sniffled loudly, feeling ashamed of everything. From cursing at her to not being able to stand up for myself.

"Kagome?" InuYasha asked gently as he squatted next to me.

"Go away.." I whispered, lightly trying to push him away as black dots blurred my vision even more. I started to stand up cautiously, but dizziness hit me like a ton of bricks. I stumbled forward into InuYasha. He gripped my upper arms to steady me. I started to lean on InuYasha as my legs gave out underneath me.

"Damnit, wench! Stay awake!" InuYasha said, sounding like he was underwater. My eyes fluttered close as darkness welcomed me.

Update: Whew! That wasn't too bad. I'm trying to put more work and effort into these chapters because I feel like there isn't nearly enough packed inside. Hopefully you guys can see my effort that's been pouring into these chapters. As always, thank you for reading! ~AA