Just another day...

"Miss Y/N i need a leave for few days" a similar voice broke the silences in the cabin.

You looked up seeing Jiyo standing little hesitated, little firm.

"Why Jiyo is everything ok?" your tone became serious due to concern.

"Yes it is.... actually i am going to visit my friend's wedding which is in Japan" she said.

'JAPAN' this word caught your attention, it seemed like your blood rushed from your veins and spine giving you the overwhelming feeling.

'JAPAN' its not even your own country, you only visited it once and also you don't have any special memories to think about it then why this word makes you feel happy and excited everytime you hear or think about it???

Your mind went in the flashback; 

Few months ago you even gave a special discount to some Japanese tourist who visited your restaurant as if you were bribing them to treat Jin well who is staying in Japan, you were acting so silly that day which even made them doubt you.

"Arraseo Jiyo, enjoy yourself" you said with overjoy as if you yourself will be going.

Same day evening...

"May i come in to distract the beautiful owner of this restaurant..?" a similar voice startled me, 

'It's him' you sighed. You raised your head from the file to see Mark standing at the door with overflowing smile trying hard to make you fall for him.

"Yah it's you again"you said while sighing.

"Yes it's me Mark Tuan at your service madam.." he said playfully bowing his head while his right hand rested on his left chest.

He is a nice guy, a gentleman that would make any girl weak in their knees. From the day you have known him he was always cheerful and happy around you. He fell for you as he always said every time you met him. He is indeed very handsome even you admit that but the thing is that you don't have your heart with yourself to offer him and it makes you sad.

"Y/N i need to tell you that let's go on date today, just you and me" he said and you did not felt anything new because this is what he always says when he meets you.

"No i will be visiting Tae and Jackson" you lied.

"Yah Y/N why do you always have time for others and not me?? last time you even went with Jiyo for her shopping" he complained.

'He is right i always have time for others, i would have gone with him if he was just a friend but it's not the case because i don't want to betray Jin and also i don't want Mark to raise his expectations about me and him' you thought.

"I am really busy Mark as you can see i have 3 restaurants to think about. You know Jackson keeps busy nowadays as a new batch have started in the academy so he is busy teaching them and it is not possible for him to look after our restaurant plus he is dating Jihu" you said half truth and half lie.

He sighed as you laid your excuses on the table.

"Yah Y/N why are doing this to me can't you see i am head over heels for you... i am really into you, all i can think is about you and you keep on ignoring me" you looked at him with a surprised expression because it was the first time he was being like this.

"Are you trying hard to get? i am asking you out from 4-5 months and you are ignoring me like sh*t, do you even know how it feels like waiting for someone for 4-5 months who is ignoring you... do you even know how badly it hurts?"

His words were so sharp that it ripped your heart into pieces. Unknowingly, he hit the most sensitive point of yours making you angry.

You got up and banged your hands on the table and leaned towards him with those furious eyes of yours you were glaring at him. He was taken aback by that it was the first time he saw you in this way.

"Yah...Y.ah Y/N..." he hardly spoke.

"Do you know how it feels like waiting for someone for straight 7 years and still hoping that he will come to you one f*cking day and will tell you that he still loves you like he use to do earlier...??" i gasped.

"Do you even know how hard it is to think about the fact that he is living somewhere else. He is living in this world just few miles away but still it seems like he is lightyears apart... do know how painful it is to live like this? my hurt aches not to see him. I even don't know what he is upto and how he is doing.." you almost released your 7 years of frustration on him, you felt light and it seemed like you have released your pressure which was in your heart throughout these years.

He was looking at you with his mouth, eyes wide open and his eyes still fixed on you. You realized that you just spoke something that you shouldn't be speaking infront of him.

You sat down and huffed.

"Mianhae Mark for me being rude" i said as i looked at him.

"Ani it's fine, i should be the one saying you sorry" he said as he adjusted his sitting position.

"No Mark, i am sorry i should have controlled myself" guilt can be seen in your eyes as you spoke.

Mark let out his cutest smile which made you realize everything is fine.

"I am glad you spoke atleast you have released your stressed and thanks for doing that i came to know that i am such a pabo. I was thinking that you are just being like other girls trying hard to get but you are really something Y/N. I respect you and your decision and i will really pray for you and your love to be successful" His words made you smile.

He stood up and started walking towards the door but he stopped and turned facing you,

"Y/N i should have met you before him. He is such a lucky bast*rd. Well i will not disturb you Y/N but can i ask for something??"

You looked at him as he was speaking "What??" you asked.

"Let's be good friends and let me love you as a friends would do" he smiled, i nodded.

"....but if that crazy man betrayed you then just remember i am always there to hold you" he winked which made me smile.

'Pabo' i thought.

You watched him go, again staring at the door.

"Sorry Mark" you said.

------------------------------------------