First Talk

For the first time in a long time I've met a man

that makes my heart want to stay....!!!

-------------

You went to the balcony to get some fresh air. You were living on the 1st floor, while your bedroom was on backside of the building. The backside area faces towards the park so it's usually cold there, the park is densely surrounded by trees, people coming to the park would leave early before dark so at night the area would be completely deserted.

'Its cold' you said while you were watching the tress from the balcony and stretching your arms. You started thinking about him, his face, his looks, his image was still flashing in your mind as if you saw him just now. You casually looked at your left side and your eyes widen in shock. There was he standing in his balcony resting his elbows on the edges while his chin on his palms looking at something may be trees..?

You looked at him and took a glance as he wasn't watching you. Now in the moonlight you were able to see him from the new angle. He looks so charming you thought.

"Hello..." You waved at him. Well you waved first? even you were embarrassed by this sudden action of yours.

He slowly moved his head to your direction and looked at you from the corners of his eyes. Your heart sank as he did that. He then moved his head and started looking at the trees as he was doing earlier.

'How mean..!!!' you thought 'he is full of himself... I am a ghost...??' you bit your lower lip in anger.

"Hello boy..!! I am talking with you. Are you listening.. what is your name? Where are you from??" another round of embarrassment and insult. *you got no pride girl.

He looked at you again.

"Hi my name is Y/N. Which school you are in?? Will you be my friend." You were standing there and talking to him like crazy. It felt like you were talking to the wall like - "Wall Annyeong..! how are you today, flat??"

You are not type of person who initiates talks with strangers and of course not to boys. Even you don't know why you talked to him.

He looked down and then at you, he turned and went inside without speaking a word.

'Wait what...? What was that..?? i just got insulted..??' you said to yourself.

'He is so full of himself...' you mumbled.

You went in and started thinking of why he did that. He was the first guy you liked and he is being so mean. You were actually hurt somewhere inside... little..!! *Ouch...hell no...!!

Next morning you woke up, got ready and went to school...

-------

"Tell me his name..." jackson being curious friend.

"I don't know." You answered coldly remembering the insult last night.

"So you fell for a stranger..??" he chuckled and got pinched by you.

"Yah.. what are you talking about" you said

Just then your friend Taehyung interrupted you and jackson.

"Yes take this i have completed my assignments you both complete yours before Miss Lee sends you in detention class." being a sincere friend taehyung is concerned about you and jackson.