Finally..!!

Little did you know that i love to talk to you; no matter what is the topic....!!!

----------------------

Same day when Jin transferred to your school.

Last lecture ended. It was time to go. You left jackson saying you will be seeing jin and will be trying to talk to him and if possible you will be walking home with him. Jackson agreed and went with taehyung.

Jin left before you, you were trying to search him in the crowd. You were afraid he will be with some other group of girls. All you wanted is to show your face and initiate the chat with him.

You saw Jin he was walking down the pavement which leads to the main entrance gate of the school. You ran but suddenly stopped, you were afraid to approach him. He was infront of you few steps away but your hearts were still miles apart, you would have easily reach him but you were not sure that you should talk with him or not because of what happened last night.

You gathered yourself, took a deep breathe, clenched your fist. 'I must talk to him... if it is not today then it will be never, yes i must talk to him... i must...' you mumbled and started taking fast step. No matter how hard you were walking you were not able to reach him he was very fast. You gathered strength and shouted 'Jin'. He stopped, looked back over his shoulder.

There you go.. your heart began to race again, this time you overcame it, you went towards him, smiled at him and said 'Hi you remember me?'. He was surprised to see you, he said 'What are you doing here? are you following me? and how come you know my name??'

"No no no its not what you are thinking i am not following you. We are in the same class, so we are classmates and also we are neighbors." You said gathering your strength. On your long answer he just said "So??"

You were shock by his reply still you stayed calm and added.

"Ehh.. then lets be friends." Saying this you extended your arm for a handshake.

"If i said i am not interested then?"

You pouted at his answer "Why are you being so cold Jin?" was all you could say.

"My name is SeokJin" He said with a cold tone. "Friends are allowed to say short name right?" you trying to fake smile.

Jin sighted.

"Okay jin since we have same route we will be going together arraseo?"

"And who decided that??" still being cold. You felt so hopeless but still tried being cool. "Aye don't be so cold jin. Lets go."

You patted his arms. you started walking with him, he was also walking beside you but it seemed like he is not interested.

Y/N P.O.V.

He is so cold hearted but still i like him. He is the guy i have approved i am ready to walk with him forever. Ommo what is happening to me, why i am blushing. He is so handsome, his sharp jawline, roman nose and that lips.. ahhh.. what i am thinking. He is so tall my head can only be able to reach little above his shoulders. I need to raise my neck to see in his eyes. I wanted to walk with him everyday like this. I will really love coming to school if he is there with me, I can even come on Sundays. Aishh.. you need to keep talking with him Y/N, comeon...!!

End of P.O.V.

"Jin.." you said to break the silence. He looked towards you and then infront.

"Aishh at least say yes or give some response... never mind, before this you were in which school?"

"____ school."

"Ok, So why did you moved here?."

"Some personal reasons" still being cold.

"Okay, do you love playing sports? which sport are you interested in?" You trying to match-make.

"I don't play."

"Jinja?? a person should atleast play one sport."

"Is it mandatory?"

"Ani, It keeps you healthy" you said showing him the your biceps which made him let out a small smile.

"Ani, I am healthy." he said.

"Aishh.. why you keep pulling things to yourself. I was only saying facts." Jin looked at you.

"Arraseo..." is the only thing you could say.

Fusshhhh.... awkward moment---------------

"Don't you want to ask anything to your friend?" you pouted and looked at him

"Who?" again a cold reply.

"Of course me?". You said with widen eyes. "who else do you see here??"

"Yes i want to ask a question." It made you look at him with puppy eyes. "yes yes ask me anything." you said smiling ear to ear.

"When will you stop talking??" he asked. You pouted.

"Never." You smiled showing your teeth.

"Tsk tsk..."

Another series of questionnaire, interviewer Y/N while the guest jin.

You "Jin you didn't brought your lunch box why so?"

Jin "My eomma did not prepared."

You "Why? are you still not settled well?"

Jin "She was getting late for her office that why."

Jin "How do you know were you spying on me?"

You "No nono of course not, actually i casually noticed you buying lunch so i asked." Puff he caught you.

Something strike my mind so i asked him. "So jin when you will go home what will you be eating??"

He looked at you not expecting you to ask this question

"....Ramyun."

"Really are you gonna eat ramyun?" you raised your eyebrows.

"Why? one cannot eat ramyun or what?"

"Ani i didn't mean that." you answered with hesitation.

"Jin, my eomma is going to make pancakes today as she told me in the morning. Would you like to come over at my house to taste the pancakes and have some coffee??" indeed you are making your move.

Jin looked at you with wide eyes and surprised look. You were in too hurry to ask him to come over even you also noticed that you went overboard.

"Its ok i can manage."

With his cold reply you did not requested him further. You both reached your place, he took out the keys, unlocked the door and went in, door got closed behind his back.

'Aaahhh.... jinja he did not even said bye... he is playing to hard to get...' you mumbled. You opened your door with the keys and went inside.

------------------------------------------