The Party.

Taehyung and Jackson's conversation:

Taehyung: Jackson you know what?

Jackson: ?

Taehyung: I can feel that Jin too has feelings for Y/N.

Jackson: And why did you think so?

Taehyung: Pabo, i have seen that in his eyes, he always tries to run away from Jihyo, which boyfriend does that?

Jackson: ok and then?

Taehyung: I have also noticed something in Jin's eyes, the way he looks at Y/N tells us everything.

Jackson: Tae you must be right i trust you, because your analysis and observations are never wrong.

Taehyung: Thats why..i have decided something..!!

Jackson: What is that?

Taehyung: Mission jelly..!!

Jackson: JELLY????

Taehyung smriks, an evil one though.

------------

Canteen;

"Taehyung, what are you going to do on Founder's day party do you have any partner? i asked you because if you have nobody then you can come with me to my aunt's house" Jackson taunted Taehyung.

Jin and I was expecting answer from tae, as we know that Taehyung is a smartass but when it comes to 'girl things' Taehyung sucks at that.

Taehyung placed his chopsticks down and gives a 'What the fuck?' look to Jackson and says "I am gonna ask a girl for ball today..!!"

My eyes widen as i heard that.'What Tae and girl??' i thought.

Taehyung P.O.V.

'I am sorry Y/N i need to do this for you, because you are my best friend and i want you to be happy' i thought.

"Well she is the girl with the most beautiful and pure heart in this school and she is the one whom i really admire."

I saw Jin, Y/N and Jackson eyeing on me. I went towards Y/N looked at her, held her hand and bowed to her.

"Miss Park Y/N will you be my date on the Founder's day party eve" I said with my killer smile.

She was shocked by this. Jackson's eyes was widen while Jin, he was looking at me with an envious look, he clenched his fist and gulped his anger.

'As expected, he has feeling for her', i thought and i smiled.

"Of course Mr. Kim Taehyung, i will allow my beloved daughter Miss Park Y/N to be your date for Founder's day party" Jackson said playfully.

"Thank you Mr. Wang Jackson Appa..." I said laughing

"Miss Y/N is that ok?" I asked Y/N and she nodded yes but she was still shocked as i can see her eyes.

End of Taehyung's P.O.V.

-----------

'What's with Taehyung'i thought while walking out of the classroom.

"Y/N wait for me.." i heard a familiar voice so i turned, i saw Jin coming towards me.

"Lets go home" he said gasping.

"So, are you going with Taehyung?" he asked while we were walking out of the school.

I nodded.