Midnight Tales

"When you can't look on the BRIGHT SIDE,

I'll sit with you in the DARK."

-----------------

Jackson and taehyung were happy for me as i and Jin have resolved all our differences. School was great because i had my friends and the person i love. Jin was completely different from that day, he use to get involved in the plans we made and he also started smiling more than earlier. Everyday we use to walk to the school and also to home from school.

"Yah Y/N i need to talk to you" i heard Jihyo when i was keeping books in my locker.

"I am not interested in your shitty talks" i said as i closed my locker.

"Its about jin" hearing that my eyes widen and i looked at her.

"Follow me" she said i did.

We went to the rooftop,

"What are your thoughts about Jin" she asked me with an angry tone.

"Why? why are you asking me? and why should i tell you?" i said clenching my teeth.

"Because i love him" she answered without any hesitation.

I was surprised to hear that and at the same time i was pinned to ground.

"So?" i said in a low and clear voice.

"Yah you crazy girl listen you have no chance of being with him arraseo? and yes he is mine. If you are thinking about taking him away from me then you are wasting your time girl."

I huffed, "I don't care... what you think, you have already dated and dumped enough boys so that's not new to listen"

"But this time its different, i want jin and i will get him" her voiced raised as she spoke, there were confidence in her voice which made me worry a little.

I was looking at her trying to get what she said. She started walking towards me with an evil smirk.

"Y/N, you think you are that pretty? do you think that the most hottest boy of our school will fall for you? Girl you look better with that football... waste your energy in practice" she whispered in my ears and she went.

'Is she right? will jin.. ever fall for me?' i thought.

-----

"Yah, Y/N where is your mind wandering don't you see the negative sign?" Jin shouted at me while he kept his essay book aside.

My mind was completely emersed in the thought about what Jihyo said, i looked at jin who was still looking at the sum which i solved. 'Will he ever fall for me? what he thinks about me?' i thought.

"Y/N this type of sums need practice and you should study maths daily it will help you..." he gave a knock on my forehead while i was thinking.

"Yah that hurts..!" i said in pain while rubbing my forehead.

"Where is your mind wandering?? you have lot to study before you go and look at the time its 6PM your eomma will be coming at 8PM, you need to complete before that." he said as he kept few books on the table.

"Jin should we stop for few seconds and talk about something" i said while stretching my arms.

"Talk about what?" his question mark face popped up.

"Like anything you know like.. anything" i was confused what to say.

"Instead of that lets study." he fixed his eyes on the sum again