Apology

Next day i walked to the school alone as i entered i saw jackson and taehyung waiting for me near my desk.

"Hey you are ok right..?"Taehyung asked carressing my hairs.

"Yes" i smiled.

I sat on my place and we started talking few moments later Jin enter the class room and sat on his desk. Bell rang.

Class was in progress, i was still mad at him because he not even thought of apologizing for what he did, in between the class i was stealing glances at him.

During break hour, i walked out with jackson passing jin who was sitting on his desk still packing his bag. Everyday i use to wait with him to pack his bag but today i did not even looked at him.

In the canteen;

"Yah taehyung you need to teach me the sums which was thought today i have problem understanding it, arraseo?" I said.

"Ok",he replied. Just then i saw jin entering the canteen and looking for us, i rolled my eyes and started talking with jackson. Jin came and took the seat next to Taehyung.

"Jin why are you late?" Taehyung asked him to initiate the conversation.

"I was called in the principal's office for some work" he said with a smirk and glanced at me.

"Why you were called" jackson asked placing his chopstick on the table.

"For some paper work" he said.

The whole time jin was either talking to jackson or taehyung in between he use to glance at me.

"Tae when should i come to your house?" i asked switching my glance from jin to taehyung.

"Anytime" Taehyung said giving me a smirk.

"A friend indeed..!" i mumbled in a way to taunt jin.

"Okay guys i think i will leave first" i said smiling and packing my lunch box and then placing it in my bag. I then walked away.

"Y/N...." i heard jin calling me as i made my way towards the classroom. My heartbeat fasten telling me to stop and face him but my brain was telling me to keep walking and avoid him. It felt like my brain and heart are fighting with each other, one for love and other for pride. The worst thing is life is when you are confused between the fight of brain and heart. My brain won the match and i decided to keep walking.

I was walking then suddenly, i was pulled by jin towards him. I looked back at him, he was still holding my arm.

"Now what?" i asked him with cold expression.

"I wanna talk to you" he said in a soft voice, i could see a warm expression on his face, apology in his eyes, my heart melted by i decided to be strong and ignore all the things which can distract me even him.

"I am sorry" he said while his eyes still glued to mine.

"Please don't waste your precious time on a stupid and dumb girl who has no expectations and aims in her life" i said with anger and gave him a jerk to release my arm which he was holding.

Actually, i have already forgiven him but i didn't wanted to be a silly and easy girl. I also have some pride i thought.

In the next lectures i could see him looking back over his shoulder to take glances at me. He never did that before it was the first time i have seen him doing that.

After school i told taehyung to walk me home as i didn't wanted to see jin in any case.

-----------