Answer

"Today it will be hard to face him" i thought as i walked in the classroom.

"Did you?" Taehyung asked as he gave me his assignment book.

i nodded yes and he patted my head and smiled.

Class started but my eyes were fixed on jin, it seemed like my brain wanted to capture his every movement. I started getting tension when the lunch break was approaching, this was the first time i prayed to delay the lunch break because i was afraid to face jin.

------

"Stay put" Taehyung said as he placed the piece of braised lotus roots on my rice."Everything will be ok" he said.

Just then jin came and smiled at us. I was feeling awkward as he sat, i glanced at him. He smiled, in return i let an awkward smile.

In the whole time they were talking and i was listening to them because i was feeling quite awkward.

"Y/N today we will go to play soccer right?" Taehyung said, i nodded yes.

After school i informed jin that i will not come today because i am going to play soccer.

"Thank you taehyung you saved me from embarrassment" i landed on the couch.

"Its fine, don't be embarrassed you are strong..." taehyung went to kitchen to bring snacks.

"Y/N you are behaving like a girl this days, even tae will agree" jackson pinch my cheeks and i squealed.

"Y/N whatever is the answer you need to accept arraseo?"

"Yes Tae" i laid my head on the couch and started staring at the ceiling till i fell asleep.

"Y/N its 7PM wakeup let me wake you home"

I opened my eyes and saw taehyung standing in front of me.

I smiled and we left.

He walked me home, i washed up and buried myself in books.

-----------------

The very next day i got a text from jin,

'Y/N today i will not be coming as i am not well, please visit me after school....'

My heart almost skip a beat after reading that.

The whole day i was thinking about Jin and his answer. I did not even ate my lunch. Taehyung and Jackson did their best to cheer me up but still i was bit nervous.

I walked home, changed my clothes and left my home.

I was standing in front of Jin's house, i stared at the close door for about a second and knocked it.

My heartbeats raised as the door opened and i saw jin standing in front of me with mixed expression on his face. I went inside.

Jin was completing his painting which was incomplete from few months, i sat on the bed while he was standing infront canvas holding a palette.

"How are you today?" i asked with low tone.

"huh...well i am good." he said without looking at me.

"So why did you skipped school?"my attempt to keep conversation on.

"I was not feeling like coming" he said still busy in his painting.

Few minutes of awkward silence....

I was siting on his bed staring at his well build up body, his shoulder, his posture, 'a complete boyfriend material' i though

I expecting for him to stop and talk to me.

"Jin" i said, he turned and looked at me.

"You are making things awkward...." i said staring in his eyes.

He huffed, kept the palette, took the bean bag and sat in front of me, looking into my eyes.

He extended his arms to grasp my hands, my heart as usual started beating faster making me hard to breathe. I was looking at him, expecting him to say his mind while, he was looking at my hands and was caressing it.

"Jin?"

"Y/N you are the most dearest person i have in my life.." he said while his eyes still fixed on my hands.

I gulped, another awkward silence.

"Actually," he switched his eyes from my hands to my eyes.

I raised my eyebrows... each second was like a century to me.

"You know Jihyo?"

That name made my heart skipped a beat.

"Yes, what about her?" i asked him with a low tone.

'Please jin, i don't want to hear that you said yes to her, please please please..... don't do that to me... i beg you please' i thought.

I closed my eyes for a sec took a deep breathe opened and looked at him.

"I am going to say yes to her" his words ripped my heart apart, his words were sharper than sword, something inside me died a thousand deaths, i wanted to cry, squeal and pour out myself. This was like nightmare come true.

I sighted and pulled myself, i need to accept the fact that i am failed and i should be happy for jin as he is my friend. All i wanted to do was to see him happy and satisfied in his life and if his happiness is Jihyo then i should be happy for him.

"Oh i see.." i said hiding my tears and broken heart behind my smile.

"Well that's call for the party now Jin" i said biting my lower lip trying to stop the rain inside me.

"Y/N, you are one of the most important friend i have" he said.

'FRIEND... I AM HIS FRIEND' i thought.

"Y/N-ah you will get a better person in your life" he said while grasping my hand more tightly.

"Yeah, you are right, i will get a better person in my life by leaving the best..." i said still smiling and showing my teeth.

He huffed, he let go my hand.

"Well Jin, actually i have to go early today i need to visit my aunt so i will be get going..." i said in a hurry and left.

As i was walking out, tears which i was holding inside started pouring out, my heart was hurt, it ached so badly, i could feel my limbs getting numb as i walk. There was heavy rain inside me. I WAS FAILED, I LOST THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON AND I FELT LIKE A KID WHO HAVE NOWHERE TO GO....

It went to my room and cried like a kid who broke his toy. I wanted to cry and hold someone.

"Jin why did you do this to me...? Why??" i yelled as i threw the pillows on the floor.

"But it's okay Jin i am happy for you because i love you, i love you alot....." i bite my lower lip and controlled my tears. Unknowingly, i slept.

------------------

Hello this was a sad chapter but i hope you enjoyed alot..... stay tuned and don't forget to rate this FF