All i want is you...

"I choose you and i will choose you, over and over and over....

Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I'll keep choosing you."

---------------------------------

That night was the most beautiful night, i was laying on my bed thinking of our kiss, "You are mine Jin" i mumbled and blushed.

I tried to sleep many times but the memories weren't letting me sleep.

The next day i and Jin walked to school hand in hand, smiling, blushing and into our own world.

----------------------

"I don't want to be ignored Y/N" Jackson poked my cheeks as he rested his other arm on my shoulder.

"Yah yah, what do you think you are doing Jackson? do you want to get killed here in the canteen or after school?" Jin said with a aggressive tone, hitting Jackson on the forehead with the chopsticks. I chuckled at his jealousy.

"Someone is jealous i think so" Taehyung's eyes were fixed on his lunch as he said.

"Then how should i react when someone is touching my girl?" Jin replied furiously glaring at Taehyung.

"Yah Jin-ah we are her friends and we have seen her in her worst and best phase" Jackson said rubbing his forehead where Jin hit him.

"So what? now she have me to see her in her best and worst phase" Jin said rolling his eyes at Jackson and then he gave me flying kiss which made me blush.

I was enjoying this playful fight.

During the lectures Jin kept on looking for chances to look back and glance at me, trying to steal my attention, that was really cute and romantic. It was giving me butterflies in stomach while Jackson was making the things worst by singing songs and stroking my arm with his elbow.

-------------------

"Y/N, my eomma will be working from home so remember not to come from today arraseo?" Jin said while we walk towards our building and i nodded yes with sad expression. I love to study with him and when after yesterday he confessed me i thought we will be having good time from today onwards but his mother will be there at home so my planned failed.

"Yah, don't be sad we will be meeting in school and also i will text you at night" He pinched my cheeks which made me blush.

"But don't you think like universe is against us, as yesterday you proposed and i thought we will be having good time from today and now i am not able to meet my boyfriend" I pouted which made him laugh.

"Its not like yesterday was a last day Y/N, we will be meeting after my eomma resumes her office"

----

At night,

After dinner i took a shower and wore a sleeveless top and short pant.

'Jin what are you doing?' i texted.

'Just had dinner with eomma, she went to sleep and now i will take a shower, i will message you later''    - Jin

I sighted and laid on my bed, 'He will be taking a shower' i thought and blushed.

'Yah Y/N are you crazy what are thinking about??' i mumbled.

I went to the balcony for getting some fresh air just then i realized something.

'Should i go there?'

I decided to visit Jin like i did few days before through the balcony. Few minutes later i landed in his balcony successfully, i sighed.