U & Me

"You & Me" is even not a complete sentence

But when i say it why do i feel like i am complete??"

--------------

You reached tae's place.

"Wow this is so cool..! Taehyung your house is so beautiful and huge. You live with your parents?" Jin's eyes went wide open as you entered Taehyung's condo.

Taheyung sat on the couch, "Not really!, my parents are often out for business trips and tours so almost i am alone."

"You don't have any brothers and sisters?" Jin asked as he fixed himself on the couch.

"Yes i have a hyung!, he doesn't stays with us. He is in America."

"Taehyung is rich fellow, happy go lucky boy." Jackson patted taehyung's head.

"Well jin come on let me show you my room i will show you my manga collection, video games and many other things". Taehyung said and he looked at you "Yah jackson-ah and Y/N-ah you guys wait we will go and come in no time."

Taehyung and jin went. You and jackson were sitting in his living room. Jackson switched on the TV and started watching, you got bored and decided to go to the kitchen to get something to eat.

You went in the kitchen and you noticed that there was nothing ready-to-eat. You decided to make something. You opened the cupboard and saw pizza ingredients and decided to make pizza. You gathered the ingredients and started making pizza. Though you were not good in studies, you were great in kitchen, you got this quality from your dad as you use to help him in his restaurant work and he has taught you many things regarding cooking so, you were a good cook.

You finished making pizza you plated it and you called taehyung and jin. They came, you signaled them to come in the living room.

"Yah Y/N there was no need to make that i would have ordered one." Taehyung said as he entered the living room.

"Its ok i was getting bored and the ingredients were available so i made it."

"Thank you Y/N i was missing this" Jackson said and he looked at jin "Jin you need to taste this our Y/N makes awesome pizzas she is a great cook just like her father."

You were embarrassed as jackson was praising you.

"Yah jackson-ah its nothing as compared to my father."

"Oh is she a great cook? let me taste it."Jin took a piece and started eating.

You were waiting for his answer with sparkling eyes.

"Not bad" He said with a normal expression.

Your face dropped. 'Its hard to get praised by him' you thought.

You all ate pizza and sat on the couch chatting. When tae and jackson were talking you were staring at jin in the way that you will not get caught. When he was talking you were observing every details of him, his smile, his laugh, his movements, every single thing did by him was making you happy.

It was evening and you need to go home, you weren't really interested in going home but still you need to as your eomma will be coming home.

You got up and started to leave "Hey guys its late now i think you should leave."

"Yes i also think i should go now" Jin too followed.

"Yes i think..."Jackson was speaking just then Taehyung grabbed his arms and gave him a stare.