Dream Catcher.

"Y/N taste this coffee it's new! i have bought it yesterday" Taehyung said handing over the coffee mug.

"Wow it smells nice...tae, well i am thinking about starting a cafe soon at my place besides restaurant and if it is successful i will be starting at Jackson's place then. You have good knowledge about coffee and tea so i will be needing your help and contacts"

"Of course i will help you..." He smiled.

"Jackson is busy nowadays with Jihu and i am happy for him" i said grinning.

"Yes that's great. Er..... Actually, Y/N-ah i am also thinking of dating" he said with hesitation.

My eyes sparkled as i heard that it was shocking because Taehyung had no interest in dating and love.

"Who is she??" I asked out of curiosity

"She is the daughter of my dad's friend. She is cute and kind so i have decided to ask her out" he blushed and scratched his head on which i chuckled.

"Omg this is great wow i am happy for you Tae... " I said smiling.

An awkward silence.........

"Y/N are you still firm on your decision of not finding Jin? I mean Y/N, i can help you.. right??" He asked breaking the ice.

"No Tae it's fine..! don't do that you have already done enough for me i know you made Jin jealous during the Founder's day eve, Jackson have told me everything" i added.

"Aishh.. this kid he doesn't even know to keep secret..." He said ruffling his hairs.

"Well Y/N i have something for you i bought it for you when i visited States recently" His words brought smile on my face it's because Taehyung is a kind of friend who is always full of surprises and logic even his gifts depicts the same thing. His gifts have never failed to impress me, receiving gifts from him is rare and thrilling phenomenon.

Your eyes followed him as he went upstairs and he brought something wrapped in thin paper.

"Here"

You took the thing from his hand as your eyes still fixed on that. You opened to see what it was.

"Dream Catcher???"

Your eyes widen as you saw that because it wasn't expected from him. Within no time you realized why he gave you that... indeed he is a thoughtful friend, he is a man of few words but his action portrays his heart and thoughts.

Your thoughts were quite rational when i comes to such illogical things but still you wanted to keep that because sometimes you just hope miracles to happen even if you don't believe them and guess what? that's called life...! You looked at him and then you touched the hoop, the yarn, beads and the feathers secretly telling it to catch your dream for you. You looked at him, he was smiling, you weren't sure that you should laugh at his silliness or to thank him for being so thoughtful.

Taehyung's P.O.V.

I could see a ray of hope on her face, i am happy that i made her smile. I don't know why i bought that, it just caught my eyes while i was walking in the market i felt that it's secretly calling me to take it to its owner. I was so silly but i realized that if there is a way to make her happy then i will do it even it means believing in such things.

FLASHBACK

7 years ago;

I was in the gym when i got a call from Y/N in morning.