Wandering...

"I miss how me and you

                                           used to be"

------------------------

Flashback uptil now.......

Y/N P.O.V.

He did not wanted me to come at the airport to see him off because he thought that we might have an emotional breakdown.

He went taking my soul and heart away and what was left behind was just a body surviving the pain.

Summer holidays ended and all i did was sitting inside my room being lazy. Taehyung and Jackson would drag me away with them for playing football, party and other outing. They would cheer me up in all possible ways, they were being such a sweeties.

Days went easier but nights would kill me all i did was crying myself to sleep. School started but i did not had same enthusiasm, sometimes i would hope that you would come, sometimes i would look around hoping that i could find you in the classroom sitting around gazing at me and shooting flying kisses, i hoped that you will come running to eat my lunch in canteen.

Walking home and to the school became lonely for me but thanks to Tae and Jackson they would walk with me sometimes. Jihyo taunted me saying that i am stupid that's why you ran away but i kept ignoring her. I still wait in the balcony looking at your balcony hoping that you might come. I even thought about visiting your bedroom via balcony hoping that you must be taking shower or sleeping.

Taeyung told me to start playing football and even forced me to participate in competition like i use to do before meeting you so that my mind will be busy. I listened to them and started playing football but i lost 2 matches it was the first time i lost matches. Taehyung and Jackson said that i didn't do enough practice that's why i lost but i know they were just consoling​ me.

Soon days became months and months became years. I have taken over my father's restaurant. Taehyung took over his family business. Jackson have started working for the football academy as a couch and also me and Jackson have started a restaurant in partnership and now i owned total 3 restaurants one is mine while other 2 in partnership. Taehyung keeps busy so there are only few times in a month when we all meet. Jackson is dating his school crush Jihu while Taehyung is still awkward with girls.

My restaurant business is in boom and i am happy that i am able to live upto my father's expectations. I still live there, many times i thought of changing my house but i guess this is the only material memory of you i have so i canceled the plan. I still visit the places regularly where we use to go like the park. I sit on the same bench where we use to sit eating the cotton candy hoping that you will come running from somewhere to steal my candy. I also visit the beach where we had our first official date hoping that you will come and we can go for 2nd date again.

 Everytime when i visit the beach i remember the thing which i thought on our first date i.e, coming here with you as your wife which tears me up.

I still make pancakes hoping that you will message me to bring it but then i end up eating it all myself.

There is a guy his name is Mark Tuan, he is a regular client of our restaurant who is taking interest in me nowadays. He keeps on asking me out for a date but i keep on ignoring him because for me the date with you on the beach was the first and the last date. He is so consistent that even my father is now taking interest in this matter.

Few months ago, i visited Japan for my friend's wedding. It was the first time i was visiting but i felt like i have visited earlier. The moment i landed in Japan; i was excited. I also visited some of the famous places in Japan hoping that i might see you. The thought that you might have visited this place earlier, you might have breathed the same air as mine made me excited and happy.

Jin where are you?? I don't know whether you know that i am still waiting for you. I even don't know whether you are ok or not.

Jin are you fine? are you eating well? do you still get afraid when your parents fight?, do you want me to hold you in my arms??Jin are you making friends and creating memories?? Did you create memories to share with me when we meet?? Jin did you find anyone after me? Are you in love again? Have you got married?

Jin i have made enough of memories without you in these past 7 years and this fact kills me, now i want to make memories with you. I want to spend each day with you and i want to wake up each morning next to you. Jin are you listening? I cannot come to you but you can come right?

The fact that i am still hoping is killing me. My stomach drops when i think of anyone else having you other than me. 

Jin,

I miss how we use to be.....

I miss your warm hugs.....

I miss  your warm kisses....

I miss your natural body odour....

I miss your windshield laugh....

I miss everything about you....

"Yah Jin don't go to anybody if it's not me... Arraseo??" you said as if you are telling him.

---------------------------------