Will i get my chance to talk?

Thank you, you remind me of

how butterflies feel like..!!!

---------------------

Same day when Jin transferred to your school.

Canteen:

Canteen was as usual packed and luckily your friend taehyung came early and blocked the table for you and jackson.

"You lazy bunch of people you need to come early. That girls nearly killed me for table." Taehyung bragging himself while complaining to you and jackson.

"Somebody was busy in there own world so we were late." Jackson playfully made heart with his hands and started to swing side wise. Resulting, you gave a death glare to jackson and he stopped.

"What's going on with you two? are you guys keeping secrets from me?" Taehyung said with a confusion tone as he was unaware of the facts.

"Ani, Actually we are about to tell you. You remember our Y/N's dream boy, prince charming and Mr. perfect??"

"Yes and what about that? why are you bringing this topic all of the sudden? Y/N said she doesn't know him." taehyung's eyebrow raised as he said.

"Tadaaa.... He is none another than Kim S-e-ok...j-i-nnn..." jackson raised his hand like he was presenting something. "What??" taehyung's loud voice attracted people to look at your table.

"Are you guys mad? do you want to make an issue or advertisements about this. Just be quite or speak slowly." you said trying to hide your excitement.

"This is so good...! Y/N you can now take chance and make a move now. You are so lucky i am happy for you." Taehyung patted you as he said, love for you can be seen in his actions. He is indeed a kind friend you thought.

"Yah.. calm down calm down you are saying as if he has asked me out..."

"This girl is weird. Taehyung is right, make a move Y/N... make a move or else girls of our class rather our school will make there move. Be bold." Jackson's words made you worry a little but yes he was right.

"I am afraid actually, How will i talk to him. I am really nervous." You said looking down and ended up making Taehyung and Jackson laughing at you. It's right it was the first time they have seen you in this condition.

"Don't worry girl..! you said you spoke with him last night right?, just go and speak with him again." Jackson's words made you remember what happened last night

"I was the only one talking, he kind of ignored me. He has lot of attitude"

"Make a move Y/N..! now or never" they said in chorus.

They were right you thought, you need to talk to him because you are neighbors and classmate, you can be good friends.

You were eating your lunch just then you heard some noises. You turned to see, that Jin was walking into the canteen and there were few girls surrounding him. You sighted and looked at jackson and taehyung.

Y/N: "This girls will never give me chance to talk to him. They are all over him from the class and now in the canteen."

"Don't lose hope like a loser, you know you are athlete right? where is your sportsmanship spirit?" Jackson's words gave you life, he is just a cute ball of sunshine you thought.

'I am lucky to have such friends who can make you laugh and cheer you up when you are not even feeling of smiling' you thought. You looked back at Jin, he was standing infront of the canteen counter, buying something. You felt like calling him and offering your homemade lunch box.