You, me and Pancakes

Love is when you think of that person,

Before yourself...!!

--------------------------

"Eomma i am home.."You said as you opened the door with your keys.

"Oh you came, great i have prepared pancakes eat it, i will be going now your father has called me early today since he is going out. Don't you dare to go for football practice arraseo?"

"I am not going anywhere eomma so just relax."

Your mom usually completes her work and goes to the restaurant to help your dad. She comes in the evening so you are usually alone during this hours. Sometimes jackson and tae comes over.

As your mom went you got washed up, you changed your clothes and wore t-shirt and shorts. You went in the kitchen to eat pancakes which was placed on the kitchen counter, when you looked at the pancakes you remembered jin.

'Aishhh.. this guy, he will eat that ramyun even in school he ate that canteen's lunch which is not as good as homemade lunch. He is so cold, he should have came over...' you thought. 'Wait a sec he cannot come but i can go right??' you mumbled and gave an evil smile and patted your own back for this idea.

You decided to visit him, so you packed the pancakes, checked yourself in the mirror once, took the keys and went.

You were slightly afraid of going thinking what might be his reaction but you decided to face this. You knocked the door, after few moment the door was opened. He was standing there wearing black tank top and white shorts with messy hairs and towel in his hands. He was looking so handsome even in that state.

"You??" He was totally surprised to see you, it was unexpected for him, he stood there with wide eyes.

"Yes its me..!!" You said with a cutest smile.

"Why are you here? What do you want?"

"Yah do you keep on asking question to your guests and friends when they come to visit you? You don't welcome them home??" you said with an angry tone.

Hearing this he opened the door wide for you to enter. You smiled at him and you entered inside.

"Well, i was eating some pancakes and then i remembered my neighbour is going to make ramyun so i thought of sharing pancakes."

Jin looked at you with an amazed look as he was closing the door. You kept the tiffin on the small table and started looking at the paintings which were hung on the wall, there were some handmade crafts too.

'Whoa..! this is so cool...' you said, 'Is this made by you?' you said pointing towards it.

Jin nodded.

"This so awesome, you are an artist that is so great. so, we both are same." You said with a smile.

"You also love to paint??" His eyes sparkled when he spoke, he thought that he might get a buddy which share the same interest as him.

"No, actually i am a sportsperson. I love sports..! specially football." You chuckled.

"How can this is even same?" he said with a sharp tone

"Actually we both are engaged in something other than studies. You painting, me sports?" you said trying to be cool and ended up being stupid.

"Whatever.." Saying this he put the towel on his head and started drying his hair.

You smiled on your own silliness.

"Okay were is your kitchen let me take the plates out." He pointed and you went. The kitchen was kind of empty, there was hardly anything. He was living with the family but still the kitchen looked like 'bachelor's kitchen'.