BFFs...

"When god forgets to add people in blood relation with you,

He then sends them to you as FRIENDS"

----------------------

(A/N: Song 'A-Yo' by SHINee. Onew's voice give me lifeu...!!! )

I woke up, it was Saturday so holiday. I was hungry as i did not eat anything yesterday because the reason was simple, i got rejected (T_T) . I checked my mobile, it was a message from Taehyung;

Lunch at my house...

P.S.-Come early to help me..!!

I smiled, 'this jerk..' i thought.

I washed up, wore t-shirt and jeans and left the house.

-------------

"Yah Y/N... you know right what you have to make?"taehyung said while he was busy washing vegetables. As almost all cooking work is done by me they all help me for the other tasks like washing, cutting etc.

"I know..!" i replied.

"Y/N, after so many days we will be eating lunch at tae's house" Jackson did his happy dance as he entered the kitchen on which we chuckled.

"Taehyung is a type of friend who calls people for lunch and tells them to cook it themselves" i said while poking jackson.

"Yes and today i went for shopping due to him. He gave me list of ingredients which we will be needed today, Aishhh... i never went for grocery shopping in my entire life but i did it because of him" Jackson sighed as he sat on the kitchen counter resting his head on my shoulder like a helpless geek.

"Yah.... peasants, you need to buck up or else you will not get today's pay" Taehyung playfully showed us the knife which he was holding.

I and Jackson rolled our eyes and tugged out our tongue.

------------------

"So, he is going to say yes to Jihyo..??" Jackson's eyes widen as he said, i nodded.

"Huh... i don't know what to say... Y/N" Taehyung added and he looked at me. I could feel the pain in his eyes. They were feeling bad for me but they were helpless all they could do was to console me.

"Its ok tae, i need to accept this fact and move on and yes you guys please keep calm and no need to ask him anything about this please" they nodded in response on my order.

"Is anything i can do for you Y/N?" Taehyung said and i nodded for it.

"I want to use your karaoke room" as they heard their eyes widen.

Taehyung and Jackson in chorus "NOOOOO..............!!!!!"

This is because when you are hurt or you lose, you always use Taehyung's karaoke room to let out your frustration and both of them are forced to hear your high pitch dolphin sounds, squeals and screams.

----------------

"Y/N-ah my eardrums almost got ripped, next time i swear i'll never ever let her use the karaoke" Jackson said in pain while rubbing his ears.

"Y/N that room is sound proof, but due to your screams i doubt the sound proofing now" Taehyung scratched his head and gave me a death glare.

"Yah, i am sorry but let me tell you i felt very happy, i am feeling very light now. I am now ready to face anything.." I said resting my head on the couch...

"Okay lets go Y/N i will walk you home..." Jackson got up and pulled my hand.

"Okay taehyung i will leave i think i will study today.." i said.

Jackson and i started walking towards the door.

"Y/N wait.." Taehyung's voice made me stop, i turned back to see taehyung coming towards me.

He came, grasped my hand and pulled me in hug. His hug was strong, i could feel his muscles on my shoulder area. He use to work out regularly so he had a well build body.

"Y/N, its ok you can cry... we have seen you in your worst condition so there is no need to hide anything from us" he said holding me tightly. Tears rolled from my eyes and in no time i was crying like a small kid who lost/broke his favorite toy.

"Yes taehyung i am hurt, i am dead inside, i don't know how much time i will need to recover.... I don't know what to do now. That Jihyo took away the most important person from me. Why this happens to me?? i have won almost every match in my life but i lost my love..." i said sobbing in his chest.

Taehyung caressed your hairs. Jackson also came and hugged you and taehyung.

"Y/N you are very precious don't forget that, don't lose yourself for anybody" Jackson hugged me tightly kissing my head.

We broke the group hug and wiped my tears. I felt very light and empty after crying. I smiled and we left.

During the whole time towards my home Jackson did many things to make me laugh like telling his stupid puns, funny dance moves, his so called killer aegyo. The journey with him was very fascinating and refreshing. Time spent with Jackson is the best time ever, i thought.

I AM SAD THAT YOU AREN'T THERE BY MY SIDE BUT STILL I AM HAPPY THAT I HAVE THESE 2 JERKS WHO HAVE AND WHO WILL ALWAYS BE THERE BY MY SIDE NO MATTER WHATEVER HAPPENS....!!!

------------------------------

This chapter is short but cute. I hope you enjoyed it stay tuned for next one.