Towards a new level...

"You are my BLUE CRAYON,

the one I never have enough of,

the one I use to color my SKY."

-a.r.asher

----------------

Next morning;

You woke up messaged jackson, taehyung and also jin for your meeting. You were not sure about jin whether he will listen or not but you would never give up on him you said.

You wore nice read color sleeveless turtle neck and black ripped jeans, nicely combed your hairs as if you were going on date, applied little makeup and got ready wearing your sneakers.

You went and knocked jin's door and you waited with the mixed feeling that he will come or not. The door opened and you saw he was still in his tank top and shorts, he wasn't ready.

"Yah.. you are not even ready i told you to be ready."

"Oh i told you that i will not come right?"Jin said with a cold voice.

"But i told you that i am going to take you right?" Before he could speak you pushed the door and went in.

"Ok tell me what work you were doing i will help you to complete it." You said while placing your hands on your hips.

"Its ok i don't take others help" He said with little surprised and low tone as he wasn't expecting this from you.

"Yah.. remember one thing i am not a stranger or 'other person' i am your friend right?"

"Still i can do it myself" He said while walking away. You saw him walking away so you sat on the couch, "Ok cool then you complete your work i will wait for you then"

"It will take time"

"Its fine jin take your time."

"Taehyung and Jackson must be waiting right?"

"Let them wait i will manage them."

"Yah its not good to keep people waiting" He said with an angry tone.

"Same applies to you Mr. Kim SeokJin" You said with serious tone and then stood up from the couch "....and yes i am very serious today keep your no, never, neither and all the negative stuffs to yourself."

"Aisshhh...this girl, you are impossible." he scratched his head.

"Yes i am.." you stick your tongue out.

He went inside and got ready and came, he was wearing a black shirt and a jeans. Frankly speaking he was looking hot, you were thinking to be with him the whole day. You just wanted to keep him all for yourself.

You coughed and got up. He took the keys and you both went outside. You were walking besides him, your whole attention was on him, the way he walks, sees everything around was amazing for you. You were feeling proud as you were walking besides him.

You reached the point where taehyung and jackson were waiting, you all greeted each other and went towards your restaurant.

As you entered the restaurant the staffs greeted you all and one of them walked you towards your father's cabin. You entered, you all bowed to him.

"Oh young people are here. How are you all doing?" You father was happy to see you as you all came after long time.

"We are fine uncle.." Jackson bowed.

"yes jackson you will be fine as you are here to eat 'Japchae'..!!" Taehyung looked at jackson.

Jackson pulling tae's ear "And you to eat the 'Bulgogi'..!!"

You all laughted at them.

"Well who is that new young man?" pointing at Jin.

You were blushed little and you were little afraid because it was the first time your dad was going to see jin.

"Uncle he is new transfer student in our school and our new friend" Jackson said as he pushed jin forward.

"Appa he lives in our neighbour you remember i told you." you said with a low voice.

"So its him? right....right.. hello young man."

Jin walked towards him and bowed.

"Hello uncle my name is Kim SeokJin and i am from ___ district, i am transferred in this school, nice to meet you." His politeness melt your heart you were happy.

You father patted his back and smiled. You heart raced a bit and you were smiling to see him while jackson was slightly poking you with his elbow.

"So you also love football?"

Jin was confused by your father's question which even your father noticed.

"Actually this all gang of yours are football lovers, they play football, worship football you can even say they breathe football. So i thought since you became there friend so you must be a football lover. Let me tell you young man my daughter even has football blankets and cushion covers of football."

"Appa you should not say this?" You said with an embarrassed tone as you pulled your father's arm which made everybody laugh.

"No uncle i watch football matches and even play sometimes, its not i hate it but i don't like it either. I love painting."

"Oh is that so, good good you are an artist."

"Ok appa we will leave now, i think you must be busy."

"I am not busy Y/N, but still you go and enjoy today is sunday."

When we were about to go just then your father called and stopped you, "Jin-ah don't hesitate be comfortable around as your own restaurant" He said patting jin's back which made you happy.

"Yes, uncle" jin said and you walked away. You was happy to see father and jin were doing well with each other.

You all sat on the corner table which you usually prefer. You all placed your ordered.

Your order came and you started eating. You were not really eating because you were watching jin eat. You were happy that at this moment he is with you guys and not alone in that house, you were happy that he is eating something than just a ramyun. Just watching him eat was giving you so much pleasure and happiness. 'Is this what love means?' you thought. You all finished your lunch and started talking about the stuffs like movies and all.

Time went by and it was already 3pm. you decided to leave. Jackson and taehyung said bye and left you two alone.

You both started walking towards your home.

"Your restaurant's food is so good, it was one of the best i tasted in Seoul."

"Thanks jin actually my appa himself take interest in the restaurant's kitchen while my eomma helps him. He started with a small food van and he is here now with 2 restaurants."

"So, your father has 2 restaurants?"

"Yes this is his own, while the other one is in partnership with his friend in ___ district. His friend looks after that and appa seldomely goes there. Actually he never wanted to open a 2nd restaurant but his friend insisted to help him so he did. Appa wants to concentrate on this restaurant only because he thinks that when quantity increases, quality is affected."

Jin smiled in appreciation

Then you went in the park like you went earlier and ate cotton candy. Jin was still not use to the candy but you forced him so he ate it. Then you both talked on various topics but again this time he kept on ignoring topics which involved his family. Still you had a great time with him.

You went home satisfied about what happened today and you were happy that you were able to take your friendship with jin atleast little further to a new level.

------------------