I'm Holding You To That.

I woke up bright and early and made sure I had packed everything, Kendra texted me

Kendra: I’m here, meet me in my car.

Aaliyah: Okay I’m going to say goodbye to Hef.

Kendra: Okay=)

I sat my bags in the hallway and knocked on Hef’s door “Come in” I hear Crystal say I walk in “Where is Hef?” I asked “I think down stairs are you leaving?” She asked “Yeah Kendra is coming with me and I’m doing some appearances for the March issue.” I said “Oh okay have a good time.” She said “Thanks good bye.” I said.

Things between us are better since we talked that night at the party I’m sure things will be even better once she finds out about Justin then she has no doubt in the fact that I’m not trying to steal Hef. I grabbed my bags and walked downstairs, I handed my bags to one of the staff and they took them out to Kendra’s car I walked into the Dining room and saw Hef sitting at the table “Hey Hef.” I said “Hello doll, How are you this morning?” He asked “I’m good Kendra is here and I’m about to leave.” I said “Oh okay well have a good time you are scheduled for a lot of appearances this week, Make sure everything goes good and you’re on time and everything.” He said “I know I won’t let you down.” I said I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek and exited the room.

I walked outside the doors and got into Kendra’s car “Hey” I said “It’s about time we are going to be late.” She said “Sorry I was reassuring Hef that I could handle it and I wasn’t going to screw up.” I said as we pulled out of the driveway. “So are you staying with Justin in his room?” She asked “I don’t know I kind of feel like I’m interrupting his time with family.” I said “Yeah but they’ll understand once he leaves that’s the less time you’ll get to see him and they know how that feels.” She said “Yeah I guess you’re right.” I said, Just then my phone rang it was Justin. “Hello?” I said “Hey babe what are you doing?” He asked “Headed to the airport with Kendra what about you?” I asked

 “Getting everything packed into the car so we can head over to the jet.” He said “Sounds fun.” I said giggling. “Yeah, so please tell me you guys will come to dinner with us tonight and please say you’re sleeping with me in my room.” He said “Hey Kendra do we have plans for dinner?” I asked “nope why?”She asked “Want to go to dinner with Justin and his family?” I asked “Yeah sure as long as he is sure he wants me to come and not just you, I can order pizza or something.” She said “No it’s fine we want her to come too.” He said “Okay I guess we will come then.” I said “Good how does 8 sound?” He asked “Good.” I said “Okay then I’ll see you in a few hours, I love you.”He said “I love you too, Bye.” I said. I hung up the phone and put it back into my bag.

“You already say “I Love You”?” Kendra asked “Yeah, I truly believe I love him Kendra.” I said looking at her “Good I’m glad you found someone.” She said “Me too.” I said looking out the window with a big smile on my face.

We got to the airport and got on the plane rather quickly avoiding most of the paparazzi. The plane ride took like 5 hours. But since they are 3 hours behind us it was 5:00 when we landed.  We got to the turtle bay resort which is where we are staying. It was so beautiful http://www.turtlebayresort.com/i/SITE_120131_15504494_GHN41/content/CMS_120229_12075342_O42PW/4E622BB0-188B-3B72-2E802D8079FE52CE.JPG http://lodging4vacations.com/turtle-bay-luxury/2-livingroom1.jpg http://www.royalhawaiianlimousine.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/turtle-bay-resort.jpg  we got to our room and unpacked our things. My phone started ringing “Hello?” I said “Hey babe we just landed and are on our way to the resort.” Justin said “Okay great see you soon.” I said “They are on their way here.” I said “Great.”Kendra said

It’s been about 30 minutes since Justin called, Kendra is in the shower and there was a knock at the door. I opened it to see Justin’s smiling face “How did you know what room we were in?” I asked “Ahh I have my ways.” He said He pulled me in and kissed me “I missed you.” He whispers into the kiss. “I missed you too.” I said playing with the hair on the back of his neck. He shuts the door with his foot and carries me over onto the couch and kisses me as he lays me down.

After about 10 minutes of making out we hear “Get a room.” We look up to see Kendra wrapped in a towel. “Looks like you need to get a room, or at least some clothes on.” I say laughing while sliding out from underneath Justin. “So what’s the plan for the day?” I ask while grabbing an apple out of the fruit bowl. “We have nothing scheduled until tomorrow so anything we want to do until dinner tonight.” Kendra said. “Okay great we should all go down to the beach.” I say. “Damn it I just took a shower, but screw it I’ll go get ready.” Kendra said laughing.

 I walk over to the closet while Justin is sitting on the couch I pull out three bathing suits and ask for Justin’s opinion. He picks the red one with silver studs on the top. “I like this one too.” I said I changed into it and asked Justin “Can you tie this for me please?” “I’d rather leave it untied.” He said “I don’t think your family would appreciate that.” I said “Yeah your right. I guess.” He said “Now tie it please.” I said

He grabbed the strings and tied it then he moved my hair off of my shoulder and began to kiss down my neck. “Justin stop Kendra is in her room.” I said “So, Just be quiet.” He whispered in my ear. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. “We can’t do this now maybe tonight.” I said pulling away “Okay but I’m holding you to that.” He said as he kissed me one last time “All ready.” Kendra said walking out of her room. Then we went and got his family and we headed to the beach.