Stay The Night.

He whispers “Are you sure you want to do this?” I wasn’t really sure of anything at that moment all I knew is I wanted him no matter what the outcome was. “Yes. Are you sure?” I asked.

“Yes I just want you to know this is not why I invited you over. I know the type of business you’re in and I respect that, but I don’t just want you for sex. I want you because you are different that all the other girls you want love and I know I can be the guy to give you what you deserve.”

“Justin I just want you to make sure that you know exactly what you want .I know you just got out of a relationship, I want you to make this decision based on what you truly feel not because you’re lonely or upset.

If we keep this going if you choose to do so. It is going to be hard we are going to have to keep it a secret at least until I Finish the next few projects I have coming up and you have to finish your tour. I am willing to give up everything for you Justin I just want you to be sure you want this before I let go of everything and before we go public.

Your Beliebers probably won’t be happy and I will get a lot of hate and you might as well I know you and Selena got hate but this will be worse Justin you have to understand that I am technically a porn star are you ready to take on a challenge this large?  ”I said

“Yeah I know I am willing to do what I have to do to be with you I truly have feelings for you I knew it the moment you said hello to me at the mansion. My feelings have nothing to do with my relationship with Selena , Aaliyah I thought after her I would never find happiness But I have found it with you Yes we have only known each other for 2 days but I feel so happy and comfortable with you” He said

 I kissed him but this kiss wasn’t full of lust it was full of passion which is something I have never experienced. After a few minutes we started to kiss more intensely He started moving his hand up my thigh. I sat up and pulled his shirt off, we continued this make out session for another 10 minutes before Justin suggests we move to the bed room because these movie theater seats were not comfortable I quickly agree. He picks me up over his shoulder I start laughing as he carries me to the bedroom.

He lies me down on the bed “You know I could have walked” I said “Yeah but that wouldn’t have been as fun.” He lies on top of me and kisses me he takes my shirt off and throw is on the floor. He slowly kisses down my neck, on my collar bone, and down my stomach.

My moaning is picking up his kisses are driving me wild. He slowly takes off my shorts and my thong. He comes back up and kisses me then moves back down again I needed to feel his tongue right now.

He kissed my inner thigh all over. “Justin…Please stop teasing” I said He giggles and says “I’m sorry it’s just so easy” he gives a couple more kisses on my lower stomach before place his tongue exactly where I want it. He started off slow causing me to moan a little.

He goes faster as I run my fingers through his hair making him moan which made me want him even more. I begin to get close as his tongue swirls faster and faster .I tug on his hair some more and then my body gets tight and this sensation takes over my body begins to tremble.

He comes up and our lips attach at once. I roll on top of him as I grind my lower half on his and start kissing his neck and chest. I bite his ear lobe and whisper “I wanna feel your body rock” He smirked at me and winks.

I slowly take off his pants and underwear. He is already hard and I can tell he is more than ready. I hover over top of his body for a couple seconds before placing myself on top and letting him enter me slowly he lets out a gasp as I take a couple minutes to get used to the feeling. I kiss him passionately.

Then I start riding him he moans loudly then he flips over so he is on top. He likes to have control. He thrusts in and he picks up his pace each time, I begin to moan loudly he leans down kisses my forehead and says “God you’re amazing” Just hearing his voice made me get so close. He thrust in a few more times and I can tell he is close.

 I feel my walls tighten around him and he finally releases. He falls on my chest as we both breath heavily, He starts humming to my heartbeat which made me ready for round 2, But I figured we probably shouldn’t not yet anyway. After 10 minutes of just laying there we got up and got dressed.

We watch another movie before I decide I should probably get going curfew is 9:00. “Please stay.”He says with the saddest look in his eyes. “Justin as much as I want to Hef won’t be happy if I don’t come home.”I say.

“Can’t you lie a little tell him you decided to say at a friend’s?” He said “I don’t know” I say hesitantly “Please for me” He asked. “Okay. I’ll call him.” We go into his living room. I sit on the couch and get my phone out.

I dial the number to the mansion. As it’s ringing I feel like I’m going to throw up. I’ve lied to Hef before but it’s usually just little lies I have never done anything like this before. But as wrong as it was it just felt so right…Being with Justin.

Ring…..Ring……Ring….. “Hello you’ve reached The Playboy Mansion.” “Hey Mary this is Aaliyah, can you let Hef know that I met Kendra at the mall and I am going to stay at her house?” “Yeah Sweetie I can do that, tell Kendra and Hank I said hello and give a kiss to baby hank for me” She said

“Okay I will Thank You Mary Goodbye!” I really hated lying to her. After I hung up Justin kissed me “If you don’t really want to stay you can go.” He said “No I really want to stay! But tomorrow we have to go shopping because I told Hef that was where I was going today.” “Okay no problem” He said.

We watch one more movie and then we decide to go to bed. Justin gives me a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt to sleep in. “You know you look really good in my clothes” He says “Not as good as I do with no clothes” I say with a giggle. “No argument there” He says laughing. We lay down and he wraps his arms around me and kisses my neck and says “Goodnight Aaliyah I’m glad you stayed” “Me too. Goodnight Justin”