Who's Aaliyah Summers?

I woke up the next morning to my phone ringing I slid out from under Justin’s arm, rolled over and grabbed my phone. “Hello?”I asked still half asleep “Hey our plane just landed, where are you?” Lucy asked “Shit my alarm didn’t go off I’m leaving now see you in like 15 minutes.” I said hanging up. “What’s wrong?” Justin asked “Sorry I woke you babe my alarm didn’t go off and I have to pick up Lucy and Ava up from the airport.” I said “Oh want me to come?” He asked “No I want it to be a surprise tonight.”I said slipping into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. “Okay just checking.” He said rolling back over.

 I grabbed my purse and headed towards the door “Wait.” Justin said rolling over to face me. “What?” I said turning around “Come here.” He said I walked over to the bed and he sat up and grabbed both sides of my face and kissed me “Have a good day and I’ll see you tonight.” He said pulling away “I love you.” I said leaning my forehead against his “You always know how to make me not stress out.” I said he smiled and laid back down. I called for a car and headed to the airport.

Once I finally arrived at the airport I saw the girls standing outside as soon as he stopped the car I jumped out and hugged them. “I’ve missed you guys.” I said “I know we’ve missed you too.” Lucy said the driver put their bags in the trunk and we all got in the car.

“So what are the plans for today?” Ava asked “Well first we have to stop at the hospital and visit papaw then I figured we could go shopping and finally we are going to Justin’s concert.” I said “Sounds great where are our seats?” Lucy asked “I don’t remember exactly but their really good.” I said “We are going to go a little early so we aren’t stuck in traffic… who knows maybe we’ll see his tour bus.” I added “I would die.” Lucy said “Me too.” Ava agreed .This is too good. I thought quietly in my head.

Our day went very good Papaw enjoyed seeing the girls who he hasn’t seen in months. We also bought a lot of stuff on our shopping spree we mostly got things to wear to the concert. After we were all ready

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=100524999

we headed to the venue. The driver took us around to the back entrance and Dustin met us at the door. “I figured less people would notice me if we came through the back.” I said to the girls “Good idea.” Lucy said Dustin led us down some hall ways “Do you know where Justin’s dressing room is?” Ava asked Dustin He chuckled “Yes.” He said glancing at me I smiled at him. “OMG could you take us to meet him?” She asked squeezing Lucy’s hand. “Let me call him and see if he’s up for visitors.” He said.

He pulled out his phone and called “Hey JB I am standing here with Aaliyah Summers and a couple of her friends and they are dying to meet you. Would you mind visitors?” He asked I heard Justin laugh “Hmm.. Who is Aaliyah summers?” He asked “You know she’s a playmate.” Dustin said “Oh hmm. Okay yeah I guess visitors are fine.” Justin said “Okay be there in a couple minutes.” Dustin said before hanging up. The girls started screaming “Aaliyah get excited we’re meeting Justin Bieber.” Ava said “I know but what if he turns out to be a dick.” I said Dustin chuckled “He won’t be I promise just be excited with us.” Lucy said “Okay fine.” I said grabbing their hands and screaming with them.

We finally arrived at Justin’s dressing room and Dustin knocked.”Come in.” Justin said Dustin opened the door and we all walked in “Hello.” Justin said standing up from the couch “Hello, I’m Aaliyah and these are my friends Lucy and Ava.” I said shaking his hand “It’s nice to meet you.” He said to us.

“Can we get a picture Ava asked “Yeah sure.”He said. We all got a picture together and then they each got a picture with him. “Aaliyah it’s your turn” Lucy said I smiled and stepped up beside Justin and smiled at the camera. He let his hand fall below my waist squeezing my butt lightly then he pulled my phone out of my pocket slipping it into his jacket. “Well thanks for the pictures.” I said stepping away from him. “No problem.” He said smirking he hugged both the girls saving me for last he hugged me and whispered “I love you.” Before releasing. “Okay ladies I have to get ready for the show see you out there.” He said

We walked out of the room and headed down the hall way “Oh no I forgot my phone in his dressing room I’ll be right back.” I said turning on my heels and walking back to his door. I opened it and walked in “Forget something?” Justin asked holding my phone in the air. I smiled and walked over to him wrapping my arms around his neck. “I love you.” I said kissing him.

“So when are you going to tell them?” He asked “Tonight… We’re coming over to your hotel room then I’ll drop the news.” I said “Okay baby.” He said “Good luck out there tonight and I’ll see you later.” I said “Alright babe I love you enjoy the show.” He said winking I smiled and walked out running to catch up with the girls.

We walked around until we found our seats “These seats are amazing” Lucy and Ava said in unison we were in the lower bowl straight ahead of the stage I didn’t want floor seats because I’m kind of short and I wanted to be able to see. This way we could see the whole stage but still be close enough to make out his entire gorgeous body. We watched and sang along as Mike Posner and Hot Chelle Rae performed; they did amazing by the way. Then the clock started counting down and we all began screaming as loud as we could.

He finally appeared coming down in the huge wings looking like an angel. He started off with ‘All Around the World’. The show was amazing everything from the lighting to his hair, everything was perfect. We had an amazing time singing every song word for word at the top of our lungs. It was kind of nice to just fan girl a little I can’t exactly do it every day. Even though I have everything I could have ever wanted I miss being normal.

We watched as Justin sang his final song and thanked everyone for coming. We Slowly made our way around back to our car. “Where to now?” Ava asked “I want you guys to meet my boyfriend so we’re going to our hotel he is staying there too.” I said “Boyfriend? What? Who is it?” Lucy asked “You’ll see.” I said smirking “OMG is he famous?” Ava asked “Yes.” I said. They sat and guessed who it was the whole ride to the hotel.