Got Any Friends?

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=73274194 we got ready and headed out to the club. We met up with a few of Justin’s friends including Lil Twist and Lil Za. This is the first time I’ve met them “Hello.” I said “Hey what’s up” Lil Twist asked “Nothing much. So you ready to have a fun night?” I asked “Hell yeah, you got any friends?” Twist asked “Twist!” Justin interrupted “No he is fine actually I do I think my friend Nikki is in New York this week let me go call her.” I said “Hell yeah see JB your girl knows what’s up.” Twist said.

I walked into the bathroom because it was relatively quiet in there. I dialed Nikki’s number, after a few rings “Hello” Her voice rang through on the other line. “Hey girl aren’t you in New York this week?” I asked “Yeah why?” She asked “Well I’m here and I’m at Club Octagon with Justin Bieber, Lil Twist and some others didn’t know if maybe you’d wanna come? Twist is looking for a girl.” I asked “Umm.. Yes!!” She said “Great we are here now.” I said “Okay I’ll get ready and meet you there.”  

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-pJfZ9i2054Y/UMI8VezeOwI/AAAAAAAAE4E/g4-Ajuey3vc/s1600/ashley-benson-bts-troix%5B1%5D.jpg (Nikki)

I walk back over to Justin “Hey Nikki is coming.” I said “Okay cool. Hey Twist my girl came through for you.” He said. “Hell yeah.” He ran over and hugged me. I laughed “So was Nikki in Playboy?” He asked “Yeah we actually did a few shoots and videos together.” I said “Really?” Justin and Twist asked in unison. I laughed “Yeah, we’ve gotten pretty crazy. She is an old friend.” I said “And by crazy you mean?” Twist asked “You know messing around.” I said laughing “Damn JB you got a good one.” Twist said hitting Justin in the arm. “You’re getting a good one too.” I said winking at Twist. Just then my phone rang “Hello?” I asked “Hey I’m here.” Nikki said “Okay we’ll meet you by the door.” I said “Okay.”

I grabbed both the boys and lead them o the door “Nikki!” I screamed I ran up and hugged her “I’ve missed you!” She screamed. I walked her over to the boys “Justin, Twist this is Nikki.” I said “Hello.” She said “Hey.” They said “So let’s go get some shots and then let’s dance.” Nikki said. She grabbed Twist’s hand and Justin and I followed them to the bar. “Can I get 8 shots of Vodka?” She asked the Bartender.”8?” I asked “Yeah 2 for each of us.” She said “Ohh okay.” I said the bartender walks back over with the shots she pays him and we all do our shots. “Whoa it’s been a while since I’ve done them straight.” I said to Nikki

We walked back over to where we were sitting. http://www.octagonny.com/#!untitled/zoom/cff9/image1lza Justin pulled me down on his lap. I kiss him he rubs my thigh. “Come on guys we’ll have plenty of time for that later lets go dance.” Nikki yelled “Sorry about her.” I said laughing “No she is fine she’s fun.” Justin said smiling. I got up from his lap and grabbed his hand and pulled him down to the dance floor. I started grinding on Justin, Nikki was getting all up on Twist.

After about 15-30 minutes of dancing they were making out. “Well Twist and Nikki really hit it off.” I said to Justin “Yeah I see that.” He said I grabbed his face a kissed him “Let’s get out of here.” I said “Okay.” He said We walked over to Nikki and Twist. “Hey we are gonna leave” I said “Why don’t we go back to my hotel I have a mini bar in my room and a hot tub, there is also an extra room.” Nikki said I looked at Justin. “Yeah sure let’s go.” He said we went over and grabbed our things and said good bye to the rest of the group. We exited the club and go into Nikki’s car http://cache.jalopnik.com/cars/assets/resources/2007/10/Ford-Falcon-XR8.jpg . Justin and I sat in the back. He started rubbing my leg inching further and further up my thigh. I grabbed his face and kissed him hard.

After about 10 minutes we arrive at the hotel. We walk through the parking garage and into the hotel. Nikki walked us up to her pent house sweet. http://room902.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/penthouse_livingroom1.jpg It was amazing. The boys sat down on the couch and Nikki and I went into her room she let me borrow a bathing suit.  “So how are you feeling about Twist?” I asked as we changed

 “I really like him, I still need to get to know him a little more.” She said “Yeah Do you think anything is going to happen between you two tonight?” I asked as I tied her top. “I don’t know probably maybe after a few more drinks.” She said. I laughed I walked back into the living room Nikki said she had to get something. The boys had already mixed us drinks. “Thanks.” I said and I sipped my drink.

Nikki walks out of the bedroom carrying a little baggie and her bong. I walk over to her “What’s that?” I asked “I thought maybe we could get high before getting in the hot tub.” She said “Do you really think that’s a good idea?” I asked “Yeah let’s just ask them. “No, Nik.” She interrupted me “You boys want some marijuana?”She asked them. 

Uggh I don’t know what’s going through her mind right now. Twist said “Hell yeah I’m in.” Justin looked over at me we have never really talked drugs or anything. He walked over to me while they were getting the bong ready “Hey are you gonna do it?” He asked “I don’t know are you?” I asked “Not if you don’t want me to.” He said

I thought about it for a moment “No I don’t care if you do it.” I said “Okay will you try it?” He asked. “Yeah I guess.” I said he kissed me and we walked over to the couch where Nikki and Twist had already taken a couple hits. We sat down and Twist handed the bong to Justin “I’ll let you go first as long as you’re sure you wanna try it.” He said “Yeah I’m sure.” I said.

He explained to me how to do it. I put it up o my mouth and sucked in all the smoke. Then Justin put it to his mouth and did the same thing. We each took a few more hits. Nikki walked over to me and whispered in my ear “Let’s mess with the boys.” I whispered back “What do you mean?” “Just follow my lead she whispered. I nodded