No, Come Help Me.

We woke up the next morning and I went into my room to pack my things to leave for New York. After an hour of packing I got dressed http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=72048247 and I went back to Justin’s room I walk over and laid next to him in the bed. “Aren’t you going to start packing?” I asked. “Yeah I’d just rather lay here.” He said, grabbing my hand. “Yeah me too.” I said

Justin’s phone started ringing “Hello?” Justin said “Hey kid.” Scooter replied “What’s up?” Just asked “Can you explain why Selena Gomez’s agent just contacted me claiming she walked in on you and Aaliyah. Then when she said something Aaliyah went crazy yelling at her?” He asked “What? She said that? Okay what happened was yes she did walk in on Aaliyah making out then she got rude with Aaliyah so yes she wasn’t going to just sit there and take it so she exchanged a few words with Selena and then Selena slapped her!” Justin said “What Selena slapped her?” Scooter asked.

“Yeah she did and Aaliyah did the mature things and just let it go she didn’t even hit her back.” Justin said, rather angry that Selena put all the blame on me. “Okay man I’m sorry tell Aaliyah I am sorry too and I am very proud of her for not hitting her for real because then we would have some real issues.” Scooter said. “We know Scooter Aaliyah and I are being very careful. We aren’t going to do anything that might jeopardize either of our careers or our relationship.” Justin said firmly, I gripped tightly to his hand. “Alright, as long as you’re being careful. I’ll see you two in a few hours.”Scooter said. “Okay man later.”

He hung up the phone and looked at me. “I’m so pissed at her.” Justin exclaimed. “I know but you shouldn’t let her get you. If she gets too far out of line I’ll handle it don’t worry.” I stated. “I’m not going to let her hurt you Aaliyah.” He said “Justin she isn’t going to hurt me I can defiantly handle her. Relax.” I said. “Okay babe, Alright lets pack my stuff and head out.” He said “What? You didn’t help me pack why should I help you?” I said giggling. “Because you love me and I don’t have that much stuff?” He said laughing “Okay whatever you say.” I said laughing.

We packed up his things and then went to my room to get my suitcases. I texted Ryan and asked him if him and his friends would like to stay in my suit for the next week since Hef already paid for it. He agreed and I met him and gave him the room keys. “Thanks Aaliyah this is awesome.”He said “No problem I figured since it’s already paid for someone might as well enjoy it.” I said laughing “Well thanks it means a lot.” He said “No problem have a great week goodbye Ryan.” I said as I headed towards the elevator to meet Justin. “Hey hit me up sometime I take trips with my family to California maybe if you’re not busy when we come out we can hang?” He said. “Yeah sure I’d like that.” I said.

I met Justin in front of the elevator “You ready?” He asked. “Yes more ready than ever.” I stated. We walked through the lobby Justin check out of his room. We already had our bags taken to a car and then taken to the airport to be put on the jet that way the paparazzi didn’t get pictures of us leaving with suitcases and everyone freak out most importantly Hef.

We arrived at the jet just walked behind me holding my waist ensuring I didn’t trip walking up the ramp. We walked in and sat down. We chatted a little and then we buckled up for takeoff. After 15 minutes in the air my mind starts to wonder. I look over at Justin man he is looking so good. http://haveuheard.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/justinbeiber_1-342x400.jpg I began to get really turned on by watching him with his headphones in moving his lips to the words of the song. I decide I want him now. He looks over and see’s me staring at him biting my lip. He takes of his headphones. “What’s wrong?” He asked “Oh nothing.” I say snapping out of my day dream. “You look really sexy right now.” I said to him. “Thank you, you look pretty sexy yourself.” He said to me with a wink. That did it for me. I stood up and went into the bathroom unable to control myself I sat up on the sink and began rubbing my clit. I let a small moan escape “Are you okay?” Justin asks knocking on the door. “Yeah.” I said pausing. He opened the door and saw me sitting on the sink rubbing myself. “Oh sorry didn’t mean to interrupt.” He said about to leave. “No, come help me.” I said “Why didn’t you just ask.” He said grinning. He walked in and kissed me he began to rub my thighs. This made me want him so bad. He then used his thumb to rub my clit I moaned breaking the kiss. “Justin I can’t play around anymore I need you now.” I whispered biting his ear. “Okay baby calm down.” I undid his belt and pulled his pants and boxers down he was already hard I think him walking in on me excited him. He slowly entered me I let out a gasp of air as he kissed my neck and thrust in and out of me. “Go faster.” I pleaded to Justin.