Who Knew You Were Such A Bad Ass?

“This is nice” She said “Thanks” Justin replied. “Where is the bathroom?” She asked. I didn’t know what to do I grabbed my phone and told Justin not to let Selena come in the bathroom.

He told her it was broken and the repair man hadn’t come yet he told her that I was out for the evening and she could use the one in my room. Justin gives her my room key and she exits his room.

                He walks in the bathroom and finds me lying in the bathtub. “What’s all this?” He asked with a smile. “I thought maybe we could celebrate Valentine’s Day Early.” I said “But I see you have a guest.” “She insisted on coming back.

I am sorry.” He said “Its fine. Justin I trust you.” I said. “Good.” He said reaching down and kissing me. I sat and wrapped my arms around his neck I gently bit his lower lip.  “Man I gotta get rid of her quick.” He said smiling. “I’ll be waiting.” I said as I kissed him one last time. He stood up and walk out of the bathroom.

After about 5 minutes Selena returns. “So it was nice talking today.” Selena said “Yeah It was good.” Justin replied “Did you think about what asked you?” She asked “Yeah, Look Selena I was really hurt and I’m just not ready to go there again, I am in a good place right now this is the first time in months I’ve been at least a little happy. I’m not getting hurt again.” He said

“I’m not going to hurt you again Justin I am so sorry.” She replied. The room went quiet for about 5 minutes. “I think you should go.” Justin said “Why? Don’t tell me you didn’t feel something.” She said. That bitch kissed him I know it.

I really considered jumping out of that bath tub and jumping her naked and all. But then I thought how is he going to know how he feels 100% if he doesn’t attempt to bring back the feelings? “Selena you just need to go.” Justin said “Okay Justin. If you change your mind call me. I’m leaving for New York ” She said

“Wait your going to New York?” He asked shocked. “Yeah I am attending then Neo Fashion Show. Why so shocked?” She said “It’s just that Scooter called this morning and asked me to fly out for Jimmy Fallon and SNL.” He said “Oh… So maybe I’ll see you again.” She said. “Yeah maybe. Well I’m tired goodnight Selena.” He said as he walked her out the door.

I heard the door close I waited to hear his footsteps come towards the bathroom, but I heard nothing. I got out and dried off I put on http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=72007745 and walked out of the bathroom. Justin was sitting on the bed with his face in his hands.

I walk over and sit behind him and I start to massage his shoulders. “What’s wrong?” I asked. “Nothing.” He said relaxing his body and removing his face from his hands but keeping his eyes closed. “Are you sure?” I asked. “Yeah I’m fine.” He replied. “Did you feel something?” I asked in a whisper still massaging him

“What?” He asked confused “When she kissed you?” I replied. “How do you know she kissed..” I cut him off and quietly said “Justin just answer my question.” He turned to face me “I am sorry I had no idea she’d kiss me” He said grabbing both sides of my face gently. “Justin really it’s fine I figured she would I knew when she did you would know exactly how you feel about her and me.” I said

“Aaliyah.” He said “Justin really it’s not a big deal If you still have strong feelings for her it’s fine I will just stay here or maybe even go back home just tell Hef I wasn’t feeling well.” I stated. “Look I may still have slight feelings for her.” He said. I stood up “I figured you would and it’s fine.” I walked towards the door “Wait Aaliyah you have to let me finish.

I do still love her but an even bigger part of my heart is falling in love with you. When she kissed me I didn’t feel the spark I feel with you every time I kiss you it never goes away.” He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I kissed his chest and slowly made my way up his neck and onto his lips. He walked us slowing backwards onto the bed I straddled on top of him still kissing. Our tongues battled and our hand started exploring each other’s bodies. All of a sudden we hear someone clearing their throat. I look over to see none other than Selena, Of course. I rolled off of Justin.

“What are you doing here?”  He asked. “Well I forgot my purse and I asked the front desk to let me in, but I see your busy.” She said her piercing eyes looking right through me. I couldn’t be nice to her bitchy remarks any longer. “Yeah we were pretty busy actually if you wouldn’t have said anything you would have gotten to see a pretty good show.” I said smiling at her.

Justin looked at me surprised by my outburst. “Just in case your forgot I have seen him work his magic in the bed.” She said. “Yeah but I’ve seen him work his magic everywhere not just in the bed.

We started in the bathroom before you came back from my room. FYI his bathroom isn’t broken I was just in there taking a hot bath waiting for you to leave and for him to join me.”I stood up walking closer to her. She looked at Justin and with no warning she slapped me across the face it stung like a bitch but I wasn’t going to let her know that. I slowly turned my head so I was facing her “Is that all you got?” I asked Just then Justin grabbed me and walked me back to the bed and sat me down. He walked over to Selena handed her, her purse and walked her to the door.

“It was nice seeing you again.” I said with a bitchy smile. She walked out slamming the door. Justin walked over to me “Who knew you were such a bad ass.” He said giggling “Yeah. But my face is kind of stinging.” I said laughing. He walked over and got me some ice. He sat down beside me and held I on my face. “Thank you.” I said

“No problem but if you don’t mind me asking why didn’t you hit her back?” He said “I don’t know. I figured me showing her that she didn’t hurt me and I can handle worse would hurt just as bad a slap to the face.” I said “Yeah I guess you’re right.”

“Well this has been an eventful evening, but I’m afraid I’m tired.” I said smiling at Justin “Okay me too babe let’s go to bed.” He said. We lay down and he wraps his arms around me as I lay my head on his chest. He played with a few strands of hair that fell out of my bun. “I love you Aaliyah.” “I love you too Justin more that you’ll ever know.”