Forget About Him.

We hurried up and got dressed and Justin ran over to the door. It was Scott I ran into the bathroom, Justin opened the door. Scott walked in “Wow she managed to wake you up? It usually takes a couple hours to get you fully out of bed.” He said laughing “Yeah she really knows how to wake someone up.” Justin said “I guess.” Scott said

I walked out of the bathroom “Good Afternoon Scott.” I said “Good Afternoon.” He said Smiling at me. “So I was thinking we could go to lunch then head over to the studio.” Scott said to Justin and I. “Yeah sounds great, just let us get ready.” Justin said “Okay meet me at my room when you’re finished.” Scott said “Okay.” Justin said and Scott exited the room.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=73230664

after we got ready we walked down to Scott’s room.

Justin knocked while we were waiting on Scott to come to the door Justin said “You look great today.” With a smile “Thank you. So do you even if we are sort of matching.” I said laughing; He laughed “Well I was dressed first.” He said “Yeah because you kept taking my clothes off.” I said. He grabbed my hips and lightly pushed me into the wall “I’d love to do that again.” He said I grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him.

“Get a room.” Scott said I didn’t even know he was standing there. “We have one remember?” Justin said. “Right, maybe that wasn’t such a good idea.” Scott said “It was a great idea.” Justin said with a smirk. “Whatever we have barley seen each other all week Scott don’t worry.” I said reassuring Scott. “Except for this morning.” Justin said looking over at me with a wink. “Justin!” I said punching him in the arm. “What!? Scooter knows everything.” Justin said “Yeah even the stuff I wish I didn’t know.” Scott added in “Oh that’s embarrassing.” I said blushing.

“Well let’s get going before anymore secrets get out.” Scott said laughing. Justin and I followed Scott to the elevator and then through the lobby. I can already see the paparazzi standing outside. Here we go I thought quietly to myself. We exited he hotel and ran right into the group of paparazzi. “Where are you guys going?” “Sources say you two are dating, is there any truth behind this statement?” “Justin where is Selena?” We ignored all their questions and got in the car Justin let me get in first.

I felt so much better once the doors of the car were shut and we were moving away from them. “That was fun.” I said sarcastically, “You would think you’d be used to the paparazzi by now you’ve been famous for a good year.” Scott said “Yeah I know but there was never another guy in the picture all their questions were about Hef and Crystal, or they’d ask about a sex tape, which isn’t happening by the way.” I said giggling “Oh I see, well things are going to get harder if you two stay together.” Scott said with a serious face. I looked over at Justin “I know.” I said

 “Scooter I love her we can make it through all the rumors and paps.” Justin said grabbing my hand. “I hope you’re right kid we can’t afford for this to end badly.” Scott said “What do you mean badly?”I asked “Well you both have secrets if Hef finds out you’ve been with Justin you’ll lose everything you have and Justin’s fans are going to hate you which is hard ask Selena.

I just want you two to know what you’re getting into.” Scott said “I know we have already talked about all of that. We are being smart Scott we know what our relationship will mess with but we are willing to take those chance because I have never felt with someone what I feel with Justin, and I am the only girl to make Justin truly happy since Selena.” I said

“Yeah and Selena you know she is going to try to mess things up for you two.” Scott added “Yeah and she already has, I am just trying my best to make things work for us.” I said looking at Justin.

“Yeah and I have talked to Selena we are supposed to meet up once we are both back home and figure things out.” Justin said “Wait what? Figure what out?” I said confused. “I was going to tell you I just haven’t had time. She called me yesterday we are going to meet up and talk about things.” He said “Oh.. So are you trying to work things out with her?” I asked “No it’s not like that I’m going to tell her how happy I am with you and how I’d like for her to back off.” Justin said.

“Oh I see.” I said. I hate when he is with her I’m so scared he is going to get those feelings back for her and just leave me, I love him so much. The rest of the car ride was silent we pulled up to the restaurant.

Justin got out and grabbed my hand helping me out of the car. He didn’t let go though he held onto my hand tightly as we walked into the restaurant followed by Scott. Justin announced to Scott that he was going to show me to the bathroom. Scott said that was fine and told us where he’d be sitting. Justin and I walked into a little hallway in front of the bathrooms.

“I am sorry Aaliyah I swear I was going to tell you we have barely had any time together and I didn’t want to spend that time talking about her.” He said placing a hand on my cheek. “Its fine I am just honestly scared to death that you’re going to decide you want her back.” I said looking deep into his eyes. “That isn’t going to happen Aaliyah, I love you.” He said “I love you too.” I said gently kissing him. “Let’s go get lunch.” He said “Okay.” I said smiling.

We met Scott at the table and sat down,” Is everything okay?” He asked. “Yeah everything is great!” I said looking at Justin with a smile.

We eat lunch and then head over to the studio. I meet the other cast members. I sit next to Scott during the show. Justin did a great job for being live, I laughed the entire time. Some of those costumes thought they killed me. His performance of As Long As You Love Me and Nothing Like Us was amazing. 

I was talking to Scott when Justin walked up in the nerdy costume talking in a lisp. “Hey guys.” He said “Hey.” I said laughing. “You’re very pretty wanna go out sometime?” He said in that voice. “I don’t know my boyfriend would probably be very mad.” I said giggling “Forget about him baby we can do cool things that he won’t do with you.” He said “Is that so?” I asked still laughing “Justin Bieber to set.” The loud speaker rang through loudly “Well I gotta go babe see you after the show.” He said “Okay.” I said as I kissed him.

We watched as Justin finished up the show and did his final monologue. Justin walked in “Hey babe you did great.” I said running up to him and hugging him. “Thanks.” He said “Wanna go out to a club tonight?” He asked “Yeah sure, Can we go change?” I asked “Yeah of course.” He said with a smile.