Make The Most Of It.

We had to get up to meet Scott by 12:00 to discuss everything Justin had to do for the next 7 Days. “You don’t have to come if you don’t want to. You can go back to sleep.” Justin said grabbing my hand as I was doing my hair and makeup “I know, I want to come and what good would that do? I won’t be able to sleep without you there.” I said “Okay. What are you going to do once we get back to L.A.?” He asked kissing me. “I don’t know miss you.” I said “And what about when I go back on tour in a few weeks.” He asked

 “Justin let’s not talk about that yet I want to enjoy the time we have now.” I said trying not to get upset by the thought of him leaving soon. “Okay. But we have to talk about it sometime.” He said seriously. “I know but let’s wait until we are back in L.A.” I said. “Okay babe.” http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_96/set?id=64276742 after I was all ready Justin said “Ready to go?” “Yepp.” I said

We walk down to Scott room hand in hand we walked in to an empty room. “Where is Scott?” I asked “Why don’t you call him Scooter?” He asked laughing “I don’t know I feel it’s more polite to call him Scott.” I said giggling. “Okay whatever you say” Justin said laughing.

We waited for about 5 minutes before Scott came through the door. “Hey guys.” Scott said Justin and I said “Hey” at the same time.  He sits down at the dining room table. “So let’s get down to business.” He said. “Okay.” Justin said as we sit down, I sit down beside him. “Okay so you are going to be on Jimmy Fallon on Tuesday, Then we have rehearsals throughout the week for Saturday Night Live. You’ll barely have downtime kid.”

As Scott talked Justin started rubbing with my thigh under the table. “Okay so Aaliyah will be with you correct?” Justin said “Yes.”He said “I don’t need a babysitter you know” I said giggling. “I know I just don’t want there o be any trouble.” Justin said “Plus I told Hef I’d watch you.” Scott said “Oh yeah I forgot.” I said looking at Justin.

 “So what’s on the agenda today?” Justin asked Scott. “Well you are meeting with Jimmy Fallon tonight to talk about what you’re going to be doing on the show. Tuesday you are going be on Jimmy’s show. Then Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday you are rehearsing for SNL, then you will do the show on Saturday and then we will go back home and you’ll have about a week and a half off and then you will leave for Europe.” Scott said. My heart dropped when Scott said Justin would be leaving for Europe in like 2 and half weeks. What am I going to do?

 Justin looked at me after Scott said he’d be leaving you could see the sadness in his eyes. Scott quickly interrupted our gaze. “Is there a problem?” we snapped out of it “No I just didn’t realize he’d be leaving for Europe so soon.” I said “Yeah that’s what you have to get used to when you’re in a relationship with a pop star.” He said “Yeah I guess you’re right.”

They talked a little more I was totally zoned out thinking about him leaving. “You ready I have some time before I have to meet Jimmy.” Justin interrupted my thoughts “Yeah.” I said “Oh yeah kid tonight while you’re with Jimmy I will be taking Aaliyah to dinner.” Scott said “Okay.” Justin said. We got up from the table and walked back to our room. It was pretty quiet Justin ordered us room service for lunch. As we waited for it to arrive Justin said “Aaliyah I think we need to talk.” My mind raced about what he wanted to talk about I felt my heart drop to my stomach I was so nervous. “Okay.” I said

We sat down on the couch Justin pulled me over onto his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist. “I could tell you were upset about me leaving in a few weeks.” “Yeah I guess I was just trying to forget about it and pretend you were staying” I said “Yeah I know babe. But let’s make the most out of the couple weeks we have left.”

 “Okay but Justin once we get back home I can’t just leave the mansion all the time.” I said “I know, we can chill throughout the day if you can get out and plus there is the Miss. March party which I shall be attending.” He said giggling “Yeah you’re right let’s make the most of the time we do have.” I said I reached my head up and kissed him. There was a knock at the door “Room Service.” I got up and opened the door the man rolled the cart in and left. Justin and I got the food off the cart and sat it on the table.

We ate and talked about when we’d get time for each other during the rest of the week. There isn’t a lot of time together so when we are together I plan on making it the best, we will mostly have nights together so looks like we won’t be sleeping.