I Owe You.

My phone alarm goes off at 4:00, I roll over to see Justin sleeping like a baby he is so angelic while he sleeps. I go into the bathroom and take a shower, I blow dry my hair and walk back into the bed room wrapped only in a towel. I only have an hour before I have to leave I gently straddle Justin and kiss his neck to wake him up.

“Can you wake me up like this every morning?” He asked smirking “Whatever you want.” I said giggling. He rolls us over so he is on top. He takes off my towel “I don’t think we need this” “Justin I only have an hour I have a shoot today remember?” I said “Don’t worry I’m just going to get you ready for the shoot, you know give you a natural glow.” He whispered against my neck he kisses down my chest and goes all the way down to my lower stomach.

I run my finger through his hair. He kisses and bites my inner thigh. I moan slightly “Justin we don’t have time to tease.” I said growing frustrated “He giggled and began to lick right where I wanted him too.

His hot tongue felt so good. “mmmm yes.” I moaned still tugging at his hair. He began to swirl his tongue faster. I wasn’t sure how long I’d be able to hold it in “Oh god Justin don’t stop.” I half yelled I could tell he was smirking. With each swirl of his tongue I began to come closer and closer. “Oh yes I’m so close.” He went faster and I couldn’t hold it in anymore I moaned his name loudly.

Once he finished up he came up and kissed me. We made out for about 10 minutes “Alright I better go I have to be there by 6.” “Okay babe have a good day.” I go up and got dressed real quickly before I walk out I said “Justin?” “Yeah?” He said “Thanks for that I’m sure I’m more than ready for my shoot now, Oh and I owe you one.” I said “Okay I’m holding you to that one.” He said with a wink. “Okay bye babe.”  I said as I walked out of the room.

 I walk down to the elevator, As I stepped in there was a group of 3 boys. They were whispering to each other, One of the boys finally asked “Are you Aaliyah Summers?” “Yes I am.” I said “Whoa. Can we get your autograph?” “Yeah, sure.” I signed each guy’s hat it was the only thing they had with them.

As the elevator come to a stop at the lobby I step off and begin to walk away one of the boys run up to me “Hey.” He said “Hey. My name is Ryan.” I said stopping. “Look I was wondering if maybe you’d like to grab a coffee later.” He asked “Well I’m pretty busy today, look give me your number and if I get any time while I’m still in town I’ll hit you up.” I said trying to give him hope. “Okay 586-854-3216” He said “Okay see you later.” I said “Bye hope to hear from you soon.” I walked away.

I walk out of the hotel a few paparazzi start asking me where Justin is. Do they every sleep its 5:30 in the morning. I get into the car and tell the driver to go to the beach. One I got there they rushed me to the hair and make-up tent. Once they finished getting me ready.I met Andrew and we started the shoot. We did some shot in bikini’s

Then we took off the bikini and did some nude, the water was freezing.  After the shoot which lasted 5 hours because we took so many pictures, we went back into the tent to look at some of the pictures he took. I got dressed and the pictures turned out really good.

http://wallpaperpassion.com/upload_big_thumb1/32378/barbara-palvin-face-wallpaper.jpg ,http://i2.listal.com/image/1963920/600full-barbara-palvin.jpg, http://i2.listal.com/image/1963937/600full-barbara-palvin.jpg ,http://i2.listal.com/image/1963928/600full-barbara-palvin.jpg , http://www.gotceleb.com/wp-content/uploads/celebrities/barbara-palvin/calzedonia-2011-swimsuit-pics/Barbara%20Palvin-05-560x425.jpg

We decided to meet at his studio to do some more pictures on Sunday at 12:00. That gives me the whole day Saturday off. I can’t wait to tell Justin. I get in the car and head back to the hotel, before my meeting with Playboy Executives at 3:00. I walk into the hotel lobby and head up to Justin’s room.