This Video Is Going To Be Great!

The past couple weeks have been a rollercoaster, the girl that was in Justin’s room that morning who was supposedly looking for her shoe posted a video of him sleeping.

 Making it look like he slept with her which pissed me off I knew I should have hit her when I had the chance but that explained why she was being weird because she was afraid I caught her.

Then at the end of the week Justin had food poising he was feeling terrible he called me while he was on an IV for 8 hours.

 The doctors told him not to perform but he tried anyway and then realized it was too much and he had to end the show. It was terrible he felt so bad like he let them down.

Things have been busy for me and I haven’t even seen Justin since he’s been home, today is his last day home and my first day off so I’m meeting him at his video shoot for All That Matters.

 I’m excited I’ve never seen a music video being made before. Also Jazmyn, Jaxon, and Jeremy are in town Jaxon’s birthday is in a few days so Justin is going to have a cake and everything for him at the shoot today.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=107554956

I arrived at the video shoot I put the car in park and shut it off. I walked in the building and people turned and looked at me. “Aaliyah!” Jazmyn yelled running up to me “Hey Jazzy” I said picking her up.

“Where’s Justin?” I asked “Over there.”She said pointing to another room. “I like your dress.” She said “Thanks.” I replied

I walked around and found Jeremy sitting with Jaxon. “Hey Aaliyah.” Jeremy said “Hey how are you?” I asked “I’m good and yourself?” He asked “I’m great.” I replied

“That’s good you look nice.”He said “Thanks. I just felt like dressing up today.”I said “Justin will like that.” He said with a small chuckle, I smiled at him.

“Well Justin is over there in the other room shooting the video you can go in if you’re quiet.” He said “Alright.” I said sitting Jazmyn down

I walked in slowly careful not to let my heels click on the floor. I see Justin standing there in the dark with no shirt on and some girl with her arms around him rubbing his back.

“And Cut.” The director yelled I walked over closer to where everyone was. “That was great guys take a quick break.” He said

Justin was talking to the girl so I just stood there waiting for him to finish. He glanced over and saw me he smiled and said something to the girl then they both walked over to me.

Justin hugged me “I’m glad you made it. Aaliyah this is Cailin. Cailin this is Aaliyah.” He said introducing us “It’s nice to meet you.”I said “Yeah right its nice meeting you. I’ve seen all of your work you are amazing.” She said “Awe, thanks.” I said smiling

“I’m a model too I’m under No Ties Management.” She said “Oh yeah I’ve heard of them I’ll have to check out your work.” I said “That’d be great.” She said

“Well since we have a break let’s go give Jaxon his cake.” Justin said. We walked into the room and Justin whispered something to Jeremy and he got up and walked upstairs. Justin walked over to me “Hey take Jazz upstairs I’m gonna bring Jaxon up dads getting the cake.” He said “Alright.” I said

“Hey Jazzy come here.” I said She ran over to me and jumped in my arms “Come on were gonna surprise Jaxon.” I whispered to her. She clapped and we walked upstairs.

Jazmyn ran over to meet them at the top of the stairs “I’m gonna punch you” Jaxon yelled to Justin “You’re gonna punch me?” Justin asked laughing “yeah, and I’m gonna throw you in the deep end in the pool” Jaxon yelled laughing “You can’t throw me in the deep end of my pool.”