Party.

After we come up from under the water I splash him and say “Tag your it.” and I swim into the cave where the grotto is.

It’s just the two of us in there we sit and talk for a while.”So what is it like doing what you do?” Justin asks.”What do you mean?” I say “You know like being half naked or naked all the time and all the cameras and people around you while you have no clothes on?” He says

 “It’s not as bad as you think. You kind of get used to it after a while. The first time I was scared to death to take my clothes off not because I wasn’t confident it was just a whole new scene for me.” I say

 “Yeah I bet” he says. “What’s it like for you?” “What do you mean” He asks “Well touring the world and performing for millions of people each night?” I state. He says

“ I love it my Beliebers mean the world to me and I will do anything to make them happy, I just get scared sometimes that I might let them down and that is something I never want to do.

” I was ready to burst into tears. “That is so sweet” I say “Yeah it’s just without them I would be nothing and I am eternally grateful for that!”

“So can I ask a question?” I ask him. He says “Yeah sure.” “Well I have been hearing a lot of stuff about you and Selena and I just wondered if you were okay and if maybe you wanted to talk about it?”

He takes a deep breath and we sit in silence for a couple minutes before he finally speaks “Well we are no together at the moment a lot of stuff has happened between us .I am not going to go into detail but I am okay I Just wrote a few new songs about how I feel.”

“I am sorry Justin. I am here if you need to talk .and yeah I know your acoustic album comes out in a few days right?” “Yeah” he says “I am excited for everyone to hear it you know hear my side.” “Think maybe I could get a sneak peek?” I say

He chuckles “Yeah I guess that’s okay” he starts singing “Lately I’ve been thinking, thinking about what we had, And I know it was hard, it was all that we knew, yeah, Have you been drinking, to take all the pain away?, I wish that I could give you what you deserve”

“That was so good Justin” I say “Thanks I was really honest on this album I hope everyone likes it.” We sit there and talk a little more before I say “Well we should probably go find your dad and get ready for the party.”

After searching the house we find Jeremy in Hef’s room. Hef is showing him some of his scrapbooks. I walk over and Hef kisses me on the cheek and asks “are you ready for the party?”

“Not yet I still have to get dresses” I say “We just came to find Jeremy so they could get ready.” “Gret idea” he says. I take Jeremy to one of the guest rooms and I take Justin to another guest room and tell them when they are done getting ready I will meet them downstairs.

I go to my room to get ready I finally find the perfect outfit.

After I am done getting ready I head downstairs to find Justin and Jeremy already Justin is looking fine if I do say so myself.

I walk down the large staircase and Justin’s eyes met mine instantly.”You look beautiful” He said I blushed and said “Thank you!” People start arriving while everyone is mingling Justin pulls me off o the side “Hey think maybe you could find us some alcohol?”

We aren’t 21 yet but it’s a party right.. So we sneak off to the kitchen which is empty at the moment because the staff is serving the guests. We find a bottle of vodka and a bottle of champagne. We drink the champagne first so we could mix the vodka with our drink and no one would notice because it’s clear.

From drinking the Champagne so fast it kind of starts to hit us a little quicker than we had hoped for. We try to keep our cool though so people don’t know we are drunk. Justin and I go outside to get some fresh air.”I’m having a really great time thanks for finding the Alcohol.” He says “No problem” I say

“I usually sneak some by myself it’s nice to have someone to sneak off with.” I say as I giggle and playfully hit his arm.”You really do look beautiful tonight and you look even better in the moon light.” I say thank you and we slowy lean in to kiss when the door opens.