I want to see her chest slowly rise and fall as she enjoys her slumber, I want to hold her body against mine to keep her warm when she's cold, and I want to be apart of those pretty little dreams she has every night. But the way she held onto me and hugged my arm last night as she slept so tightly indicating that she was still terrified. I know she stayed up waiting, and I know she fell asleep still afraid that he might come back for her. But I swore that it was done, and I meant it even though she didn't and still doesn't believe me but he'll have to kill me first because he gets to her. That makes me laugh because he's not strong enough to hurt me, let alone kill me. He's a bitch.

Now I have to deal with Alan. My hatred towards him grows more and more for him every single day and I'm so close to beating the shit out of him. I can't believe he had the audacity to talk about my father and Mia in front of everyone like that. I should've broke his jaw right then and there. I swear, that man is literally doing everything he can to keep me away. Just like Louis, he's a little bitch and won't do shit. I'm sick of him and his little games and the day will come when I will end it. He just stood there with the most sickening grin and went on and on about them. It's hard to think about because the more I do, the more the psychotic side of me comes out.

She stayed quiet all day, barely said a word during class. She smiled here and there at the teachers, but nothing more. I thought she was okay because she was smiling and laughing after the assembly but she just stayed silent. She kept drifting off and staring into place, probably thinking about what happened last night and that pisses me off. I want that all to leave her head but I know she's scarred now. She was like that at lunch too, day dreaming and staring off into nothing. I talked to Niall last night as I was driving to the Blue Cabin, but it was just a few words and thanks for helping her last night. It's weird that he showed up that way, and even though a tiny piece of my head is suggesting that he was apart of it, I don't believe it. He's my mate, my best mate and he would never do that. He know's what Louis and Blake did, he was the first person I went to after it happened so it would be foolish of me to think he had any part in it.

I know he likes her though, it's obvious, but it doesn't bother me. He can like her, love her; I don't care. It's not like she'll go with him anyway. It doesn't make me trust him any less. He's like my bother, and I know he wouldn't do anything behind my back. He know's better than to try something on Alee and though he feels something for her, I know I can turn to him. Conor too.

"I missed you." I pull her away from the bundle and cluster of annoying kids rushing like cattle to get out of school and I hug her. She doesn't hesitate to hug me back and I know she missed me too just by the way she has her head pressed against my chest.

"I missed you too, even though I just saw you three seconds ago in class." She fights back her giggle.

I promised her that I was going to take her out to have some fun, and I'm going to do just that. That's my goal for today, to get her home happy and worry-free. I just have to get this stupid detention over with.

"How was your day?" I press her back against the locker, my chest pressed to hers to allow everyone to walk passed us.

"Fine." She picks at the hem of my shirt. Her big beautiful brown eyes aren't happy anymore.

"We're going to have fun today, just like I promised." I try to lighten up the mood and her small smile is giving me little hope. The halls have now cleared and it's just us.

"Can I--can I ask you something...Harry?" She asks nervously. She drops the fabric of my shirt and looks around the hall thoughtfully, leaving me anxious and a little nervous too.

"Hmm?" I lean in and kiss her forehead in attempt to release some stress. Her body relaxes under my touch and I lift her chin and smile at her.

"Are you going to give up on us?"