Chapter 40

Triple Update. Warning: Not proofread

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Yoongi's POV

I was back. I got to know Jimin more and more. To be honest, we get closer like a closer. Ever since I told Jimin that I like it. I must make everything right, so it would be best to cancel my wedding to Jae Moo and marry Jimin. It would be best. So, I told Father and he accept my reason. Now I sat in the Namjoon office as I told him everything.

"Well, that's odd. At least we know the whole truth about everything," Namjoon said.
"Yea. How was the kingdom? Did you and Seokjin get together?"
"Well," he said.

I heard a door knock.

"Come in," Namjoon said.

The door slides open and it was Namjoon's father with a baby in his arm. (This is Ah-Young)

 (This is Ah-Young)

"Namjoon. Here's Ah-Young. I'll make sure to tell Seokjin that she is with you," Mr. Kim said.
"Very well," Namjoon said as he grabs the baby.

The baby saw him and reach out for him. Mr. Kim bow before he left.

"So., You and Seokjin."
"Married," Namjoon said.
"I see you have progress. Which is good. So how old is she."
"She's about 7 months. She's very smart just like me," he said.
"I see. Well, she's very beautiful. We are needed in the throne room. Don't forget to be there."
"Yes, your highness," he said.

I walk to the throne room but what caught my eye was Jimin.

"Jimin."

Jimin turn me. I walked toward him as I held his hand.

"Miss me, your highness," Jimin said.
"No. I just want to say hi. And that I will tell my father that you will be my bride."
"Me," he said.
"Well, you're technically a member of the kingdom. You were King Yun-Song's husband and now you will be mine."

Jimin smile.

"If you want to marry me, you must promise me something," Jimin said.
"Anything."
"You must not betray me. If you betray me, our marriage will be void and I will leave you," Jimin said.

I smile at his words.

"Okay. But this marriage will be announced to the whole kingdom. I fulfill the promise that Yun-Song promises you, to make you queen completely. In his place, I will take care of his pups for him. I promise I'll be the best father I can be for them."