Chapter 12

Here is Chapter 12. Enjoy and Warning: Not proofread

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Yun-Song's POV

I walk down the hall as the star lord walk beside me. My Star-Lord decides the fate of the mortal, he also watches over it as well.

"How is the Mortal Realm."
"Everything is fine in the mortal realm. You know they worship you for good luck," Star-Lord said.
"Do they. How nice."

I walk to my office and I saw Jimin in my office. And another man but not just a man. Si Ming. The Lord of Treasure.

"Evening your majesty," Si Ming said as he bowed.
"Si Ming. What brought you here."
"As a tradition, the king of the past must give a gift for me to keep until the time for them to grow, they will have it in their presence," he said.
"I see. Well, I don't think I have figured out what I want at all."
"It is fine. I will wait. I bid a farewell," he said before he bowed.

I saw Si Ming leave.

"What am I going to give for our child. I have nothing to give."
"Your majesty. Let me be some assistance," Star-Lord said.
"No. You may go. This is for me to decide."

Star-Lord bowed before he left. I sat at my table, depressed. What am I going to give? As I thought to myself and thought and thought. Until I saw a huge round jade ball. I look at who gave it to me and it was Jimin.

"Jimin. Why."
"I wanted to help out. Because I have been serving his majesty for 2 weeks now. I care for his majesty," Jimin said.

I couldn't help but feel hot inside. I grab the jade ball, I have never seen anything like this before. I'm so happy.

"Jimin. You have been so much help to me. I have my gratitude. I mean it."

Suddenly I saw Jimin's bright smile. Jimin bow.

"Thank you, your majesty. I would love to still help you in the future," Jimin said.

I nod my head. Jimin walks out of my office. I smile happily. I should give this to Si Ming right now while I got the chance.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Jimin's POV

As I walk down the hall happily. King Yun-Song is proud of me. I always want to be a great help to his majesty. Suddenly I heard a crash and yelling.

"Ridiculous. What would I tell Yun-Song," I heard?

It sounds like Queen Xuan Nu. Should I look? No, it would be rude to do that. Well. Maybe just a peek. I peeked and I saw Queen Xuan Nu yelling at the Medicine King.

"I absolutely cannot lie to his majesty," the medicine king said.
"You must allow me to be able to give birth to this child," her majesty said.
"Your highness. That is an act that defies nature. I can not lie to his majesty. The young prince's pulse is no more. It will be unhealthy to give birth to a dead child. You must not do it," he said.

A dead child. You mean the baby is dead. Is it because that Queen Xuan Nu is an immortal for so long.

"Preposterous. I heard that there was a magical herb that existed in the Ghost Realm that can help induce labor for the diseased child and a spell to heal the diseased child. Don't tell me you don't know the spell," her majesty said.
"There is such a spell but it is extremely dangerous. Those who use in the Ghost Realm have all received retribution due to defying nature. Your highness, you must consider this carefully," the medicine king said.
"I don't believe in retribution. I only believe in myself," she said.
"Please listen to my advice. Even if this child is born, it will be an unhealthy child. Why are you so obsessed with this child," he said.
"SHUT UP. GET OUT," she yelled.

I quickly hide as I saw the medicine king leave.

"If I don't give birth to this child, will I have another chance? Yun-Song wouldn't touch me even on our wedding night 3,000 years ago," I heard her majesty say.

3,000 years ago.

"I had to do everything I could just to conceive this one child. This is my only chance. I must give birth to this child. Yun-Song must not know about this. He must not that the child is diseased. He must also not know that this child is not him," her majesty said.

You mean Yun-Song doesn't know. He doesn't know and her majesty has been kept this from him. I must tell him. He should know, how dare she deceive his majesty. He is kind and thoughtful. I must tell him. He deserves to know. I got up and ran but I suddenly fall and Queen Xuan Nu saw me.

"You," her majesty said.

My eyes widen before I immediately bow.

"Your ma-."
"Silence. You were spying on me, weren't you," her majesty said.
"No. Your majesty. Never."
"Preposterous. For lying and spying on me, you should be punished. Guard," she said.

And then two-guard came.

"Yes, your majesty," the guard said.
"Take him away and punish him for spying," her majesty said.
"Yes your majesty," they said.

I shook my head.

"No, your majesty. Please don't. I apologize. Don't punish me."

That didn't stop them from taking me away. Please King Yun-Song. Save me. They pull me out of the room as Queen Xuan Nu follows behind. The guard threw me into the courtyard. It was raining. The guard ties my hands behind the tree as they rip the back of my Hanfu.

"Please your majesty. Have mercy on me. Please I swear."
"Punish him," Her majesty said.

Suddenly I saw that one of the guards was holding a whip. He pulls the whip back then I am struck by the whip as I scream in pain. The pain was excruciating painful especially since it was raining. The more whip I got, the more I scream. Until I heard someone yell stop. I tell who it was. I suddenly felt someone untie my hand as I drop to the ground then I was in someone's arm. I was in King Yun-Song's arms as he calls my name.

"Your majesty."

My vision begins to blur. I lost consciousness I could barely hear King Yun-Song calling my name. Is this how I will die just like this or Will I live the next day.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

A/N: Jimin helps King Yun-Song but oh no. Jimin finds out that Yun-Song isn't the father of the child and that child is diseased. And Jimin got punished once again. Will Jimin live or will he die? Stay tuned to find out. Until then. Annyeong. Mwah.