Chapter 34

Hello everyone. Here you go. Enjoy. Warning: Not proofread

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Taehyung's POV

Days have passed and I'm almost running out of time. I have 3 more days until I get married to the mermaid princess but I have been going through challenges and challenges. I had done well so far. I was walking on the ocean shore until I saw Jungkook sitting by the shore. He was by himself, I should talk to him.

"Your Highness."

Jungkook turns to my voice.

"A familiar voice. Could that be Prince Taehyung," Jungkook said.
"Yes, it is. May I sit here with you."
"Of course, you may," he said.

I sat down beside him.

"So, you come to pity me," Jungkook said.
"What do you mean."
"The other prince says that I'm worthless. I'm not meant to become a prince. I'm just a blind boy with a son," he said.

They said that. Oh, I should kill them.

"I don't think that's true. I think you're beautiful."
"Do you think so," Jungkook said.
"I do."

Jungkook suddenly smiles.

"Thank you, Taehyung. You're a nice person. I know that someone out there would love to have you as their husband," Jungkook said.
"Yea."
"The doctor said that finding my eyes will be difficult to find," he said.

I sigh.

"Prince. I believe that something good will happen one day."
"But when," Jungkook said.
"One day. I'm sure of it."

Jungkook smile before he reaches his hand out in front of my face as I grab it and interlock my finger with his.

"Your Highness. I have to go back to the Celestial Tribe."
"Why," Jungkook said.
"Because I must fulfill one last time before I come back. I won't be back tonight."
"Very well. You are dismissed then," he said.

I nod my head before I peck his hand. I stood up and walk away. I walk into the forest before I use my magic to appear in the Celestial Tribe.

>>back at the celestial tribe<<

I walk to the Stigma Palace where I saw Han-Sung.

"Brother. You're here. Princess Shan Xin will be here soon," Han-Sung said.
"Oh, don't worry. I got a plan."

I told Han-sung my plan. I step out of my palace and I saw Princess Shan Xin, wearing her wedding hanbok as the palace maid was by her side.

"Your highness," Shan Xin said

I didn't say anything.

"You are not dressed," Shan Xin said.

I step toward her and look at her.

"When I look at you, I see Jungkook. Now that he's alive. I will restore what is his."

Shan Xin begins to be afraid. I cover her eyes with my hands. I was going to get Jungkook's eyes back. She begins to scream in pain as I take back Jungkook's eyes. I pull away as I held two golden floating balls in my hands. They were Jungkook eyes.

"I will never be your husband. So, you can go and leave. My decision has been made."

I walk away as Han-Sung walk beside me.

"You got Jungkook eyes. What now," Han-Sung said.
"I'm going to give them back. I'm going to give them to Jungkook."

>>back at the Western Sea<<

I walk to Jungkook's room as I saw him sitting at the window.

"Your highness"

Jungkook turn and heard my voice.

"Prince Taehyung," Jungkook said.
"Yes. I have something for you."
"Do you," he said.
"Yes."

I walked toward him as I sat beside him.

"It may sting a little but you're going to like it."

I took off Jungkook bandages. I cover Jungkook's eyes as I return his eyes. I pull my hand back.

"Open your eyes."
"But," Jungkook said.
"Just trust me."

Jungkook nods his head before he opens his eyes and suddenly looks around.

"I-I. I can see," Jungkook said.

I nod my head.

"I can see. I can see. Oh, Prince Taehyung. Thank you so much," Jungkook said.

Suddenly Jungkook leans in and kisses me. He pulls away.

"My apologies," Jungkook said.
"No, it is fine."
"You know. You're handsome. Now that I have my sight," he said.

I smile at Jungkook as he smiles at me.

"Papa," I heard.

I look and it was Tae-guk.

"Feng-Ju," Jungkook said.
"Mother. You can see me," Tae-guk said.
"Yes," Jungkook said.

Tae-guk ran inside and hug Jungkook.

"Papa. You can see. You can see. I'm so happy," Tae-guk said.
"Me too. I can't believe it. You look so handsome like I always imagine. Just handsome," Jungkook said as he stroked Tae-guk's cheek.
"And you look so pretty papa. Like always," Tae-guk said.

Tae-guk turns to me.

"Prince Taehyung. Thank you for giving my mother sight back," Tae-guk said.
"It was my pleasure."
"Papa. We should have a celebration. I'll tell Uncle Die Feng to throw you a big dinner and you get to eat with everybody. You can sit by me," he said.
"I would love that very much my little Feng Ju," Jungkook said.

I was so happy that Jungkook and Tae-guk were so happy. I return Jungkook his eyes and Jungkook gets to see Tae-guk most importantly. I was so happy for them. 3 more days until Tae-guk makes his decision. 3 more days that I get to fulfill my dreams. Marrying Jungkook.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

A/N: This will be the last chapter. So yea. The next chapter will be the last Taekook chapter. I promise to you. So until then. Annyeong. Mwah.