Chapter 3

I was having technical differences with this chapter. Anyway. Warning: Not proofread

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Yoongi's POV

I sat in the throne room right beside my father. Yoonji sat on the left of my father and Jihoon sat beside me. I saw the knight from this afternoon brought it in the knight who survive, he was bruised.

"Your majesty," the bruised knight said.

"Tell me what happen," Father said.

"Your majesty. It was terrible. Ji-wan and I were coming back from our journey. We took a shortcut from the forest. It was getting late so we found a house by the lake. We went inside but what we didn't know was the consequence of going inside. We heard a sound, then I saw a shadow move so fast that I didn't see the beast rip Ji-wan's heart out of his chest," the bruised knight said.

"Do you know what this beast looks like," Ji-Hoon said?

"I saw bright golden eyes, I felt fur. I believe it could be the fox," the knight said.

Everyone gasp.

"That's impossible. All fox is dead, there shouldn't be any left," Yoon-Ji said.

"I just believe it is. But I wasn't sure, it was dark that night. I couldn't see anything," the knight said.

"Alright. You may go. Seokjin will tend your wounds," Father said.

The knight bow before leaving.

"Father. What if it is fox again," Ji-Hoon said.

"Then we will search for them. Yoongi, you and your knight will search for the fox if there is one, bring it back but if you ever see the Golden Lion. Subdue it," Father said.

"Yes, father."

"You will go in 2 days," he said.

I nod my head. We continue our activities for today. But I couldn't help but think about the situation and the beast. But I thought about it. A white fox did save me from the golden beast. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turn around and it was Taehyung.

"Kim Taehyung."

Taehyung is the prince of the nine heavens. It is also the next ruler to the throne as well. He also has a twin brother name Han-Sung. They are very identical

"Min Yoongi. Seem like you're thinking," Taehyung said.

"Oh, it is nothing. So why are you here? Are you here to see Jungkook or take over the Daegu Empire."

"Well I did come to see Jungkook, he doesn't know that I'm here. But I also heard that the Ghost Tribe is on their way and will arrive for dinner," he said.