Chapter 32

Taekook Chapter. Enjoy. Warning: Not proofread

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Taehyung's POV

I arrive back at the Western Sea where I saw someone standing at the sea but it wasn't just someone, it was Taeguk and Jungkook. I and Han-Sung came up with a plan. A good plan

>>flashback at the Celestial Tribe<<

"Alright. Father or Shan Xin doesn't know that Jungkook and Taeguk are alive," Han-Sung said.
"Yes, so what do we do now."
"You must convince King Die Feng to have you marry Jungkook. I mean it's the only way. Soon King Die Feng will have to choose a suitor for Jungkook because Taeguk will need someone in his life," he said.
"So, all I have to do is become a suitor for Jungkook."
"Yes. And you must do it in 14 days before you get married," he said.

I nod my head. This plan must work.

>>flashback ends<<

I must become Jungkook's suitor. I walk down the hall of the Western Sea Tribe until I saw a lot of people in the throne room. I didn't want to be involved until Die Feng saw me.

"Prince Taehyung. Please come inside," Die Feng said.

I walk inside and sat down.

"Everyone, this is Prince Taehyung. He found my nephew in the valley of the Peach Blossom. Prince Taehyung, these are the princes from a different tribe. They are here to be suitors for Prince Jung-Eun," Die Feng said.

He had already gathered all the princes from a different tribes. To the Eastern Tribe. To the Phoenix Tribe. To the Northern Tribe. He gathers every prince.

"Prince Taehyung, aren't you getting married soon," Die Feng said.

I can't let him know that I will be married in 14 days. Besides, I must become a suitor.

"You know. Father has given me a task to choose my bride."
"I see. Well how about becoming a suitor," Die Feng said.
"Me. A suitor."
"Yes, Feng Ju seems to like you very much so it thinks it would be fair that you would be a suitor," he said.

I nod my head. I guess I'm a suitor now.

"Now suitor, you will be living here. Dinner will be served tonight outside. So I'll see you all there," Die Feng said.

Everyone stood up and left. I must see Jungkook. So, I check to see if he was still by the ocean and he was still there as Taeguk was in the ocean. I took a breath and walk toward him.

"Prince."

Jungkook turns toward my voice. I saw what he was wearing. A blue Hanbok, it looks so beautiful on him.

"Who is that," Jungkook said.
"My name is Prince Taehyung. I met your son today at the Valley of the Peach Blossom."
"Ah. So, you're the one that my son met. It's so nice to meet you," he said.
"Yes, and it's pleasure to meet you as well Prince Jung-Eun. Your brother seems to pick a few good suitors."
"I see. My brother, Die Feng. He wants what is best for me and Feng Ju. But I can't blame him, it's time that Feng Ju needs a father in his life. Since I can't see, I can't care for him. I just hope that Feng Ju will like the suitors. He's everything to me," he said.

He's everything to me too. For months, I wanted to see him grow.

"Your highness," I suddenly heard.

I look behind me and I saw a maid.

"Yes," Jungkook said.
"Prince Jung-Eun. The doctor is here to see you," the maid said.
"I see. Feng Ju," Jungkook said.

Taeguk turns around.

"The doctor is here. You do want to take me to my room or would you like to stay," Jungkook said.

Then Taeguk notice that I was here beside Jungkook.

"Papa. Can I stay? Prince Taehyung will be here with me. I'll be safe. I'll come and check up on you," Taeguk said.
"Alright, Feng Ju. I'll see you soon," Jungkook said.

Jungkook stood up with the maid's help.

"And it was a pleasure meeting you Prince Taehyung. I hope to hear more from you," Jungkook said as he smiles.

His smile is still the same. I snap out of my thought.

"As to you as well your highness."

Jungkook walk away, I was there left alone with Feng Ju. I mean Taeguk. Taeguk got out of the ocean and walk toward me.

"Hello Prince Taehyung," Taeguk said.
"Hello."
"So are you liking it here," he said.
"Of course. It's amazing. So, your uncle has a lot of suitors for your papa's hand."
"Yea. Mother thought that it would be best for me to have a father in my life. I wish you were a suitor so that way you and me can hang out by the ocean with papa," he said.

I chuckle.

"What's funny," Taeguk said.
"What if I told you that I'm one of the suitors."
"I'll be happy," he said.
"Well, Feng Ju. I'm a suitor."
"You are," he said.

I nod my head. Taeguk suddenly jumps in my arms and hugs me.

"Oh, I'm so happy plus since it's my choice to pick who will marry Papa," Taeguk said.
"Your choice."
"Yes. Uncle Die Feng thought it would be best that I picked," he said.

So, this will be easy then. If I impress Taeguk even more then maybe I will have Jungkook's hand in marriage.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

A/N: Taehyung is a suitor now. Will he win Jungkook's hand? I will continue the Taekook chapter until I finish it then I will go back to the Yun-min and Jimin chapters. Speaking of which. We haven't heard from Namjin in a while. Should we check up on them after the Taekook chapter like once Taehyung officially married Jungkook and all? So, I must go now. Until then. Annyeong. Mwah.