Chapter 6

I'm editing. Don't mind me. Chapter 6 coming up. Warming: Not proofread

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

>>2 days later<<

Yoongi's POV

Days have passed and things got strange lately. Jimin hasn't been showing lately. I have been having weird dreams lately like flashbacks. It was weird. Yun-Song couldn't be married to Jimin. Maybe Namjoon will look anything into it.

"So, did you find anything?"
"Well I found some scroll and King Yun-Song was married to Queen Xuan Nu of the Ghost Tribe, it is said that they had a child together but it is, however, unknown," Namjoon said.
"Okay."
"But there is more. It was written that he also eloped to someone else but it doesn't say who," he said.

That someone must have been Jimin.

"Why do you suddenly ask about King Yun-Song's history anyway," Namjoon said.
"I'm just curious."
"I see. So, the festival is tonight," he said.
"Yes, it is. It's basically about the marriage between me and Princess Seolhyun. I heard there will be a performance and food. You know how much Seokjin likes food."
"Yes, I was planning to take him to the lake we use to go to when we were kids," he said.
"Well, I wish you good luck."

I got up and left Namjoon's office. Suddenly I saw Jimin from afar. He turns around and walks away. I got to ask him. I ran after him.

"Jimin."
"Your highness," Jimin said.
"Can we speak privately?"
"I have things to do. I must go to ours. I mean my pups and feed them," he said.
"Please. It will take just a second."

Jimin sigh.

"Fine," Jimin said.

I pull Jimin into an empty room.

"What do you want to talk about," Jimin said.
"Is it true? Everything you said. About King Yun-Song and you."
"I would never lie about this," Jimin said.

So, it is true. If I am the reincarnation of Yun-Song, how don't I have many memories of me and Jimin?

"Since we are married, how could I don't have many memories of us. I mean when I sleep, I have like flashbacks but they don't tell me much about us."
"I don't know but there's only one way. You have to go into seclusion," Jimin said.
"Seclusion."
"Yes. Deep in the mountain, there is a place where you go into seclusion. You have to meditate, hopefully, you will see Yun-Song, and maybe he will give you flashbacks of his memories," he said.
"How long will I have to go into seclusion."
"It depends. A month, maybe 3 or more," he said.

I nod my head. I don't know much about Yun-Song past.

"Okay. I'll do it. When do we go."
"Tonight. You will have to tell your father about it," Jimin said.
"Okay."
"When the performance is over, meet me in the forest," he said.

Jimin walk out of the room and I was left alone. How am I going to explain this to father?

>>The night of the festival<<