Chapter 35

Hello. The final Taekook chapter. Enjoy. Warning: Not proofread

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Taehyung's POV

Everything was perfect. Jungkook was having fun, he was so happy that he got eat at the table with Taeguk and Die Feng. He was so happy. After the celebration, Taeguk fell asleep in Jungkook's arms.

"I always wanted to see him sleep in my arms and here he is. My little Feng Ju," Jungkook said.

I smile at Jungkook's comment.

"Your highness. Would you like me to put Prince Feng Ju to bed," the palace maid said.
"No. I would like to do it. I want to sleep beside my son and hold him in my arms," Jungkook said.
"Very well. I'll show you to his room," the palace maid said.

Jungkook stood up with Taeguk in his arms.

"Prince Taehyung. Thank you so much. You gave me my sight and I can't stop thanking you enough," Jungkook said.
"It was nothing."
"No, it wasn't. I got to see my son for the first time and see his smile. I got to see everything. I thank you," he said before he leans in and kiss the corner of my lips.

I smile.

"I wish you a good night. I will see you in the morning," Jungkook said as he bowed.

I bow back as Jungkook walks away with Taeguk. I'm glad that Jungkook is very happy.

>>2 days later<<

The day has come. The day that Taeguk will pick the person to be wed to Jungkook. I was so excited and ready. I couldn't wait. As we all waited for Taeguk's answer, King Die Feng was making a speech.

"Thank you all for coming. But now the time has come for the decision. Prince Feng Ju will-," King Die Feng said before he was interrupted.
"Hold it," I heard.

I look and it was Father.

"Father."
"King Die Feng. I am here to get my son," Father said.
"Your son. You mean Prince Taehyung," Die Feng said.
"Yes. As you know he is supposed to be marrying Princess Shan Xu of the Mermaid Tribe," Father said.
"That's impossible. Prince Taehyung said that you have given him a chance to find his bride," Die Feng said.
"Preposterous. I have not given my word at all. My son is soon to be wed to the Mermaid Tribe," Father said.
"Is this true Prince Taehyung," Die Feng said.

I look at Jungkook before I look at Taeguk. There is no point in lying anymore. I must tell the truth.

"King Die Feng. I am sorry. Even though my father arranges the marriage for me and Shan Xu but Prince Jung-Eun isn't what he is. He was once my lover. A reincarnation of my lover, Jungkook. A snake spirit from the Daegu Empire. With Jungkook, he was with child. My child. And you know who that child was. It was you, Feng-Ju. We name you Taeguk on the day of your birth. I was so happy that I would give my life to you. But Father gave the word that he was going to send Jungkook back and keep Taeguk at Celestial Tribe but Jungkook took Taeguk with him and fall in the Terrence. I have been 3 months since you were gone from my world and now you're back. I did all of this to get you back. I wanted you to remember me and I wanted to see my son grow. I apologize that I lied to you all but I love you his highness. He is my world, my love, my soul. Without him, I can't live."

Everybody mutter.

"You like Jungkook did you," Father said.
"I love him."

Father nods his head.

"I guess I have never gotten the chance to listen to you Taehyung. My apologize," Father said.
"Father."
"King Die Feng. With my permission. For the good of our kingdom. I would like to give my son, Taehyung to Prince Jung-Eun. So they can live eternally," Father said.
"It is not my decision but it is Prince Feng Ju. I mean Taeguk decision," King Die Feng said.

I look at Taeguk.

"My decision is Prince Taehyung," Taeguk said.

I begin to smile as Jungkook ran toward me and hug me.

"I'm so happy," Jungkook said.
"Me too. Me too. My love."

>>on the wedding day<<

"I, Prince Taehyung, ask all the gods of the world to bear witness in front of the Valley of the Peach Blossom. From this day forth, I will be married to Jungkook of the Western Sea. I will love him with all my heart for all eternity and never part from him regardless of fortune or calamity."
"I, Princess Jung-Eun was also known in my past life, Jungkook, ask all the gods of the world to bear witness in front of the Valley of the Peach Blossom. From this day forth, I will be married to Prince Taehyung of the Celestial Tribe. I will love him with all my heart for all eternity and never part from him regardless of fortune or calamity," Jungkook said.

I did it. I and Jungkook are finally married. After we bow to heaven and earth, we use our magic to appear back on the Western Sea as we were inside, I took a good look at him.

"Your highness, We are now married."
"Yes, and I couldn't be happier. You gave me back my sights. And now I'm marrying you. Taeguk choose the right one," Jungkook said.

I smile as Jungkook wraps his arms around me.

"I love you Taehyung," Jungkook said.
"And I love you, my love."

We both shared a passionate kiss. I got what I wanted. I got my son and my wife/husband. I couldn't be any happier.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

A/N: Jungkook and Taehyung are officially married. Yayy...

This is the last Taekook chapter of the book. Now back to the Yun-Song and Jimin chapter before we transition back to the Yoonmin chapter and then the epilogue. Chapter 36 is the Yun-Song and Jimin chapter. So until then. Annyeong. Mwah.